36

PLEASE COMMENT I LIKE READING THEM. K. BYE.
*******************

"Faster, come on faster Jacob!" Troye practically yelled out of breath. "Don't stop!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Jacob yelled back.

"You need to mix it faster and don't stop, or it won't work" Troye said grabbing the bowl of cookie mix from Jacob.

After Jacob got here his 'idea' of what to do, was to eat. So they were currently making some molasses cookies.

"Sorry I can't move that fast, Troye!" Jacob shot back laughing after words.

"Damn, you must be boring in bed then." Troye says with a smirk, eyeing Jacob.

"Heyyyy, I will have you know I am fantastic in bed. Ask anybody I've slept with." Jacob said getting a little offended, because nobody tells him he's bad in bed!

"Ya, hold on let me go call your ex and ask him" Troye says, making the cookie dough into circles. While Jacob gets out a cooking sheet.

"I'm serious everyone tells me i'm good"

"Yea well how am I suppose to know if your telling me the truth Jacob, you could be lying" Troye says turning and look at Jacob.

"I can show you" Jacob says backing Troye up to the counter. Jacob can hear Troyes breath hitch.

"Don't say anything you can't finish Jacob." Troye says leaning into Jacobs hands on his hips.

Jacob leans there foreheads together. "Who said I could finish it?" Jacob asks pressing closer to him.

They're so close. Jacob can feel Troyes breath on his lips. He just wants to kiss him.

So fucking close.

Troye starts to lean up as Jacob leans down and there lips are practically touch when-

"Troye babe i'm home, Where is he!" Jacob hears, it's a girls voice. It makes them both jump apart.

Both of them standing there awkwardly when she walks in. It's Troyes Mom Jacob could tell.

"Hello love, How are you! I've heard so much about you, from this one here." She says walking up to Jacob and pulling him into a warm hug.

Jacob looks over to Troye to see him blushing. He answer Troyes Mom and pretends his insides aren't fluttering at the mention of Troye talking to people about him.

Even if it is just his mom.

"I'm good, very. And I wish I could say the same, but how are you Mrs. Mellet ?" Jacob asks after pulling out of the hug.

"Please call me, Laurelle. And i'm good. But I got to go. I wish I could stay and talk m, I have to go get sage and tyde from school. I'll be back" she says looking over at Troye and back at Jacob.

"Make sure he treats your right" she said looking at Jacob.

Jacob doesn't know what to say so he just smiles and blushes because he's hopeless.

They just stand in place while they watch her walk out the front door till they hear it slam shut.

"We have to finishes these cookies." Troye says acting like nothing happened before his mom walked in.

Sigh.

Jacob will get him eventually. It's fine.

***********************
ALMOST AT 5K READS SO THANK YOU!!

Hope you EnJOY!