42

Ugh here not happy with this.
*********************

If Troye thought that Jacob was nervous last night, it's nothing like right now.

Jacob keeps bopping his legs up and down in the car seat next to him and patting his knees and he won't stop. It's distracting Troye so much.

He's trying to drive and Jacob won't stop.

"Jacob, buddy I need you to please calm down. I honestly don't know what you have to be worried about, it's not like when they see you they won't let you on the plane. They won't throw you off the plane. My friends are like me, seem tough at first but they're all just a bunch of cuddly teddybears. I promise," Troye says hoping to ease Jacobs nerves (pun intended).

It seemed to work at first when Jacob stops moving his legs but then he continued to pat his knee.

"I- I think i'm more nervous to meet your friends then I was with you. And by the way you weren't scary at first, when meeting you tro" Jacob finishes with a small giggle.

"Hey, I take that very offensively" Troye scoffs looking at Jacob briefly quickly looking back to the road.

"I don't know why i'm so nervous. M- maybe because..." Jacob stops "never mind" he says shakes his head.

"What? What is it?" Troye asks looking over at Jacob to see him fiddling with his fingers.

"Nothing, nothing, never mind. I just, yea-nothing never mind."

"Jacob what"

"Nothing"

"Just tell me"

"no, I said never mind Troye!"

Troye leaves it and they don't talk for the rest of the ride.

They get through everything. Jacob taking off his thousanndss of rings on those big, nice, long hands.

Now they're seated waiting for Troyes friends to meet up.

Jacob went to the bathroom when they finally show up.

Troye gives them all a hug and kisses them on the cheek. (No homo).

Troye can see the terror on Jacobs face when he comes walking back.

"U-um..hi" Jacob nods his head. Troye feels bad for him. "I'm Jacob"

They all give him a hand shake and a 'hi'

Troye begins to pitty him so he steps in.

"Jacob this is Jed." Jacob waves.

"Jacob Cory, Cory Jacob"

"Jacob Connor,"

"Hey what's up man" Connor asks Jacob going over to start up a conversation.

Cory and Jed come over to Troye.

"What's up with him?" Jed asks Wrapping an arm around Troye.

"He's a bit nervous, so if you guys could
just be nice and shit that would be much appreciated" Troye says unwrapping Jed's arm from behind his head.

He can see Jacob eyeing them.

Troye Wraps his arms around Jeds waist and catches Jacobs eye. That's when their gate number is called.

"See it wasn't that bad you big baby" Troye says once they are all seated.

Jacobs on his left in the window seat and Jed's on his right. Troye doesn't know where Connor is. Oh well.

Jacob just sighs and looks out the window.

"They like you, whatever they say they're just busting your balls." Troye tries again.

He looks over at Troye and smiles. "Okay" he says softly "I don't know about you, but I am exhausted. So i'm going to get some sleep" Jacob finishes.

"Y-yeah okay same." Troye says laying his head on Jacobs shoulder. He feels Jacob stiffen.

He's about to lift his head when he feels Jacob relax and get comfortable so he does the same.

Next thing he knows he's falling into a deep sleep thinking about a not to special someone.

Fuck Troyes life.

*****************************

This one was boring but I need to update so there y'all suckers go

Oh almost forGot.

COmmEnt suckersss especially PotatTat !!!!

K bye.