57

COMMENT LOSERS
************

Jacob is numb. He doesn't really care what anyone has to say anymore.

He doesn't talk to anyone on the way, and at the airport. And when he's saying goodbye to everyone he doesn't give so much as a half hearted wave.

he's numb.

he's so fucking stupid. Looking back at it Jacob doesn't know why he thought doing this with troye would be a good idea.

It's crazy to him on how he got here.

Heartbroken by an 18 year old, who by the way he is still very much in love with.

Jacob just wants to go home, sleep and never leave the comfort of his room.

He hasn't even tried to contact troye since Jed told him everything.

He's so mad at him. And Jacob feels like he has every right, but for some reason, deep down Jacob feels really fucking guilty.

but Jacobs not going to call him, or text him or anything because he promised himself. He can't keep going through the pain when it goes to voicemail, or just another unread message.

So, Jacob won't and can't talk to Troye Sivan because troye hurt him so fucking bad that it hurts to just say his name.

Jacob can't handle that so he is just going to do the only logical thing.

Cut Troye Sivan out of his life for good.

Fin.

*************
ITS BEEN A GOOD RUN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ILY

Sequel????!