38

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT. ENJOY LOSERS.
••••••••

Troye only slept for 3 hours.

Tossing and turning, his lips burning from Jacobs being on his.

After another hour of continuous tossing, he just decides to stay up.

So he went into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea, being as quiet as possible. Trying not to wake anyone.

Once Troye made his cuppa he sat on the island stool, and thought..

Thought about how much sleep he's losing and his life.

And obviously Jacob he couldn't not, think about Jacob.

Troye shouldn't like Jacob, they don't really know each other. Other than the basics. So why does Troye already have 'feelings' for him?

It's not like they're romantic feelings, they can't be. It's more or less Troye just wants to wreck him.

Or Jacob to wreck him.

He can't help it. Have you seen Jacob!?

Troyes realizes he's getting a little off track, ANYWAYS.

He doesn't know what to do about the kiss. Friends don't kiss, that doesn't work.

Should he just confront Jacob and tell him that they should kiss?

Should he just go with it and they'll just be friends who kiss?

No. He can't do that. That won't end well. But he wants to.

So bad.

It's just one kiss so why is Troye getting so worked up over it?

The texts. Their texts. That they sent back and forth show that Jacob gets what he wants and if he wants Troye, he's going to get him.

Troye has absolutely no idea of what he's going to do. He and Jacob only have a week and a couple of days with each other.

Mind as well make the best of it. Right?

But it will hurt when Jacob leaves, if he gets too attached. That's why Troyes conflicted.

They have a dead line. An expiration date.

It can't work.

He's so frustrated, he wants to not care and just do. But...he can't because Troyes not that kind of person.

He's so negative.

It's currently 5:36 in the morning everyone is sleeping in the house and he's in the kitchen drinking tea getting frustrated over a stupid boy.

A stupid lovely boy.

A stupid Lovely hot boy.

Troye thinks he's going to confront Jacob about it when they wake up in the morning. Telling him that they can't be friends who kiss. It doesn't work out.

But for now He's going to finish his cup of tea and get his ass back to sleep. At least try to sleep. He'll talk to Jacob in the morning.

He will... not

*************************
There is soooo much denial in this I am SORRY.

Anyways how is everyone's life ?