1. Drive

Arthit is at bathroom when his phone ringing. He take the final look of his smooth face and smile sweetly till his dimple show.
'Great, the handsome ex-HaedHazer is coming to you!'

Arthit run out to his bed. The phone still ring and it irritate him. He take glance to the caller and quickly answer it.

''Yes, Arthit your BF here. What can I help you?'' Arthit talk while taking his wallet at nightstand and walk to the mirror beside the door.
"That BF is is my best friend or my boyfriend, Thit?" ask the caller in next line.
Arthit chuckle for moment. "Depends, for now is bestfriend my dear Junior 0062.."

Arthit hear the caller 0062's small laugh. He smile himself for his answer too. Of course they are best friend even he is Senior to 0062.
Since last year after they finished their hazing activities, they become closer and closer even they are like cat and dog during orientation days.
Maybe, his Junior efforts to make amends and his soft heart for Junior make it happen.

"I'm waiting for you since 10minutes ago my dear BF. You promise to meet on 11am at our favourite noodles shop. Where are you..?" His Junior ask quickly.
"On my way, Kong. You know, morning and me so not come together" Arthit state the fact. He is not morning men, Kongpop know that.
"You set it on 11 and I had make your wake up call on 9,Thit.." Kong remind him.
True Kong call him but 9am but it still early and he decide to sleep more till 10.30.
"Yey...but"
"...but you sleep back,right? So, you!" Kongpop cut Arthit immediately.

"You are too early and I am not too late. It ok beside, it weekend, we need rest and good sleep right?" Arthit defense himself. Kongpop always wake up early and come to their class or weekend trips early either on weekdays or weekends.
"Since you has get your good sleep, can you come down now? I at the parking now" Kongpop just say and make Arthit turn back to his balcony.

Arthit see Kongpop beside his Red CRV car at parking lot. Kongpop has face up to his apartment and wave to him, smiling with his gum teeth.
"I never ask you to waiting me" Arthit shout from his 5th level apartment.
"I just know I need to wait and bring you with me. You know yourself, I will drive you on our lunch outing,right?" Kongpop answer from his phone. The gentleman Kong never shout!
Arthit just laugh and signal back to Kongpop.
"Wait there and you BF will run down to your arms in 3minutes!!" Arthit promise before cut the line.

Arthit take final look on him and quickly shut the door to the stair. 3 minutes more faster by stair than elevator, on his prediction. Arthit can run and walk faster by his leg than waiting elevator up and down back.
Arthit do not want to make Kongpop wait more even he say he love to wait for Arthit.
Arthit  humming while walking down the stairs. He smile remembering the gum teeth smile Kongpop is waiting him.

Arthit peek Kongpop from his apartment stair door.
Kongpop lean on his car and he eying the stair door. Once he see someone perking at it, Kongpop glints his eyes and smile with his open arms.
"3 minutes with Pink milk and arms to welcome you!" Kongpop shout toward the door.
Arthit go out and straight to the red car owner that waiting him.

"I want the pink milk only" Arthit say and take his milk from one of the open arms.
Kongpop eyeing him and bring his arm forward. "You promise to run to it,Thit.."
Arthit fold the arms down and stand beside Kongpop. He shake his head and sign no with his finger.
"Thank you for the booster pinkmilk and the waiting. When did you arrive?" ask Arthit while drink his sweet drink.
"10minutes ago, I saw you wake up at 10.30 from my room" Kongpop casually remark what he saw this morning.
Arthit beating his Junior from the corner of his eye. “Stalker!”
“Hey, I live in front off you. Of course I can see you, beside you do not close the curtain..” Kongpop depend himself from the accusing.

Yea....the Junior aka Arthit's best friend just live across of his apartment, their window face opposite to each other hence they can see themself from the balcony. Such no secrets can be hold from Kongpop. Sometimes they are on phone face to face at the balcony when they rarely meet in university due to classes and activities.
That why, they are best friend although have Senior-Junior relationship. They meet too frequently, know many things more than  supposedly and can understand each other just from their body language and small talks.

Arthit done half of his drink then realise Kongpop do not have his coffee ice as usual.
“Did you have your breakfast yet?” Arthit ask as he move himself  in front of Kongpop.
Arthit's eye levelling Kongpop till he need to stomp up his leg to match to Junior' height. He directly look to Kongpop and see Kong bit his lips slowly.
“I have sandwich when I call you and my coffee while waiting for you” Kongpop answer. He see Arthit's face wrinkles while asking question and waiting.
“Just make sure to take your breakfast or your gastric will come back, the hardworking Junior” Arthit remind him again.