4. Interview

MrPark make final checking at resume in his hand. Technically, their practical student-to be fulfil their requirement. His academic result and certificates is good and he is an active student. Today interview just to test his communication skill and knowing him.
“Did you want to have plant tour Mr.Rojnapat? You can look and familiarise with your work station.” MrPark ask to the young men in front him.
“Yes, I would love it,Mr.Park. And please call me Arthit” Arthit agree to the suggestion.
Mr.Park bring Arthit to production side and QA lab under his supervision. He briefing Arthit regarding company products, work flow and system they use. Mr.Park also introduce Arthit with P'Yong, Senior Engineer aka his supervisor.

P'Yong is men in early 30years old. He well inform about his practical in Productions Department for 4months. He then give Arthit a file to bring home.
“This is manual process here. Since you will start in 1week here, I think you can study first and make some research about this company and how we works. It can save days of introductions and you have basic understanding of the products” P'Yong suggest to Arthit.
Arthit randomly open the manual and read it.
“This is p&c information, restricted for workers but since you will work here I think it okey to give it to you. Just be careful and never copy it anywhere else!” His Supervisor remind him. Arthit nod and put the file inside his beg.
P'Yong walk Arthit out and send him home. Mr.Park has finish interviewing Arthit and give permission him to back home after words with P'Yong.
“See you in few days P'Yong. Thank you for your help..”Arthit speak before walk to parking lot. P'Yong just smile and nodding as he see Arthit walk and drive away with his Red CRV car.
P'Yong bring out his phone and typing ‘I has send him back. He look like good trainee and junior to me. I hope he is capable as you say'

Arthit, Knott, Prem, Totta  and Bright each one have their drink. They just finish dinner and now gather at their favourite bar before going home.
“It seem we can not see each other often after this. Totta will go far away from us. Lets toast for our separation from Totta” Bright highlight his speech to Totta with smile. Totta will have his internship at his uncle' place at ChiangMai while other still at Bongkok.
Totta knock Bright's head for mocking him.
“Ya, don't make me stupider than now” Bright shout at Totta. They continuously bricking, shouting and pulling each other. Their ethics give headache to them but it also brightens their friendship.
Knot and Arthit just laughing at them. They will miss this bickering. Prem take video of his friend's argument as memorials.

“Arthit, are you really intern at Prime Etd?” Knott reconfirm Arthit's internship company. They have several interviews this weeks for internship and the result just been mail back by their faculty today.
Arthit nod and show the conformation letter to his friends. “Actually, I know it last week, after my interview. I had done plan tour and saw my supervisor”
“Lucky you! I wish to work at big company as you” Prem jealousy word to Arthit. Knott agree with him. All 4th year dying to do intern in big and famous company as it can be their steeping stone to their career. Either they can work there after internship or that company name can bring big impact on their resume too.
“I just go lucky”Arthit down to earth. He can't show much his excitement as other envy him. He just smile and let them remarks on it.
“He got it from Kong. Kong help him send the form” Bright fold the secret. Arthit never tell them how he manage to secure his practical but Bright once see his email send by Kongpop.
“Lucky you. I wish Kong help me too. At least help me go into his father's company or his father's friends.”Prem envious remark while sip his drink.
Arthit smile hesitate. Just do not how to argue back as Kong actually do that without his knowledge. Arthit just realise it once he get email to interview.
“No Prem, even Kong help all of us, their standards too high for us. Arthit get it with Dean's recommendation as he is HeadHazer.” Knott help back as he see Arthit clueless to respond to Prem, Totta and Bright envy for Kongpop selective help.
“Big company tend to have strict requirements even for interns. As interns can represent them anytime, only the best men win. I know how hard it is” Knott add as he also go for several interview with one famous company. He even to writting test.
Prem can only respond with wrinkle forehead. Remind him to his interview.
“Even Kong help me, they still call me for interview. Have connection is good but I depend on myself to passed it. The company never pay for unqualified candidate” Arthit admit Kong help him to score big opportunity but He believe he works for it and Prime Etd not recklessly select their trainee.

Prem, Totta and Prem move to other table to join their buddie from Science Department. Bright never left opportunity with beauties beside him. He bring Prem and Totta as cover even all know both never interested.
“Actually Prime Etd is Suthiluck's right?” Knott ask after long silent. He done research when he hear Arthit's interview call. He not surprise if Kongpop have relation to it.
“Yes. I saw Mr.Suthiluck once” Arthit tell. He saw him when Arthit walked plan tour with P'Yong.
“Are you okey with it? I mean work there and know it is Kong” Knott want to know. Arthit hate connection and others aid.
“It wrong if I say no but as I tell you all, I believe that position is my hardwork reward. I can always  get opportunity and place myself at my target company either now or in future” Arthit reason back.

True, Kongpop send his resume but he had send it first before Kongpop, as Prime Etd his first choice.

“You send your resume after knowing it Suthiluck's. I thought you decline Kongpop idea to intern in his father's place” Knott remember Arthit once tell him Kongpop want to ask his father to take Arthit in.
A

rthit look dejected first but he explain to Knott. “First, I reject the idea to directly been accepted because I am the owner's best friend. I want to   be acknowledge. Second, I apply first, then Kong. Prime Etd even not Sithuluck's are good place to work. Third, he never know I know Prime is his and he never want to tell me his father's company name. Basically, we play dumb about intern and the owner son” Arthit elaborate to Knott.
Knott just laugh on play dumb remark. Both of they surely full of  selfness to play dumb.
“As you has take care Suthiluck Junior, now you will walk at the road to get SuthiluckSenior approval. Good luck!” Knott wish as he steadily smirk to Arthit.
Arthit chuck and finish his drink.
“Kong has arrive. I go first. Do not waste too much” Arrhit left Knott then waves others. Kongpop just message him he had arrive to drive him back.
“Say good night to Suthiluck Junior” Knott shout to Arthit. Arthit show his fist to him back.

Kongpop lean back at his car waiting for Arthit outside the bar. He just back from his family dinner.
The night bit chill but moon shine brightly tonight. He plan to walk at park nearby his apartment with Arthit, looking at stars and reminisce. Arthit will start his internship in 2days and he will busy with Hazing next week.
His father just praise Arthit  result with him. Mr.Park very happy with Arthit attitude to work and learn. P'Yong also compliments Arthit's knowledges during plan tour. He can understand and feedback to him after short briefing.
“ I hope Arthit can do his best and give his best performance. Maybe if his works as good as his resume and CGPA, I can offer a place to him” Mr.Suthiluck promise during send him back after dinner.
Kongpop is happy and proud with Arthit. His father rarely praise new workers or merely intern, but when he know Kong's senior apply for intership, he keep nose on it and personally look they application.
“Did you know he send his internship application 2times. I believe he really want to work with us” His father inform Kong. Mr.Park tell him that Arthit effort make him want to see him. Prime Etd once done interview on phone and the way Art  represent himself on phone or during walk in interview show his dedication and passion.
Kongpop did not know Arthit has send his form before him, Arthit never show his interest at their company too. He bet Arthit do not know, who Prime Etd's owner. Arthit  maybe randomly send it with Knott or other seniors. Kong wish to not inform him that when he apply on behalf of Arthit or after interview. Kong feel Arthit will reject the idea and furious with him.

Arthit wave to Kongpop from other side of the road. He cross it after check for cars or motocycles. Kongpop open the door and wait for Arthit in before close it back. He then start the engine, buckling their seatbelt and drive home.
The ride fill with music and random talks. Arthit complain bout his friends, his nervous to start working and decline to use Kong's motorcycle to work. Kongpop remind he rarely use it as he now have car. Beside, using motorcycle is faster ways to deal with traffic and distance of the office and their hostel. Kong can use car with others and easier to bring his projects models. Arthit promise to use it only during his internship period.

Later Arthit realise his bycycle was missing but park at Kong's motocycle parking. His red car rarely in campus since Em responsible to send their works. Kongpop run between classes and Hazing activities using Arthit's cycle. And Mr.Suthiluck see his son's car more often than the owner, especially on Friday.

..............

Since I forget Kongpop's company name and lazy to search the info, I just make it. Sorry! 😊