23. Proposal

”Stop flashing it in front of my eyes! I will be blind” Oak angry voice as load as the music in the bar. He look Kongpop hateful as he keep showing his finger to them. The kind Kongpop currently pull out only his third finger bring irritating him.

Wad and Tew laugh at Oak jealous eye. It not they hate it but since Kongpop come and keep boasting about P'Arthit surprise present, they only listening about How sweet he is, He is so thoughtful, I never think he will give me the ring, it coasting and P' is so stingy.

“Sorry Oak but I just want to share my happiness with you” Kongpop sorry face tell his friend. His gang has small drink tonight so Kongpop can give their souvenir from Japan. Arthit and him personally pick up the gift according to all the senior and junior gang members preference.

“Never share it with a single man like Oak, Kong. He claim has many girl admirer him but it just a talk” Tew tease Oak make the man glaring him.

“Not all can be a successful stalker like Kong. Get attentions boy and girls but have his senior as boyfriend. Lucky him P' is so in love with him until getting Japan tour as graduation present. With a ring!” Oak blast his envious word.

“Your time will come, Oak” Wad stop the never ending jealousy toward Kongpop and P'Arthit. He take look at his gift, a twin lens from famous camera brand. He been eyeing it and kind pair decide to help him buy it, cost divided two by him and the couple.

As Kongpop also have interest in photography, he choose the best equipment suitable for him. Kongpop also personally captures their journey at Japan with Arthit. The photos mostly have P'Arthit as his muse. For amateur, Kongpop's skill is the best.  Wad secretly checking their social medias, waiting for their beautiful sceneries and couple pictures between them. His P' look different with all smile and intimate behaviour toward Kongpop .

“Will you marry him?” Wad asking. He has serious face which is his normal face and flat tone. Oak choke at the question while Tew stare at Wad. WTF question?

“Huh?”

“Will you marry him? P' give you a ring. He are proposing, did he?” Wad ask again. Normal thing for a couple, with ring on special occasion, it mean a marriage proposal. Beside, both of the have graduate and committed toward each other.

“Did he? P'Arthit mean it like that?” Tew ask too as he look Kongpop face change and his lip close tight. He gulping hard, want to tell them something but can not utter anything.

“No, Arthit has no attention to marry with Kong. They can not even they want” Bright answers. He stand idle and listen along Kongpop happy tell his friend about their one week travelling Japan, backpackers. But his Nong become sad once Wad ask about the reason of Arthit's ring.

“Why? I thought you want to be with P'Arthit?” Wad confuse.

“Yours and P' family never oppose your love. Then, why?” Tew add.

Kongpop look at his friends. P'Bright also waiting for him. Arthit's friends know about the restrictions but they are clueless about the main reason.

“Nothing important. It just my Dad want me fully stabilise my position in SP before think about marriage things. Beside P' want to prove his capability and learn more” Kongpop say. He scratch his unitchy  head and give half smile to all.

Bright get closer to Kongpop and give the drink he prepare. Bright sympathy to Kongpop but nothing he can do then supportive him.

“That's okay. Just focus on your work first. Beside both of you are still young. Arthit need to live more before be tied with his protective boyfriend. We need to enjoy fullest. So, no hard feeling, just enjoy this young, boys!” Bright comment with his playful act, live  up the bleak  feeling. Music change to upbeat tempo, inviting them to stop  sink into black mood.

Bright not sure about Arthit, but Kongpop will want to tie his relationship with Arthit. Kongpop sure want to upgrade their love to next level. Knowing workaholic Arthit, married never in his short term plan. He just want to built his career higher. Then, Kongpop just finish his study and undecided about his next plan, then how can Arthit asking about marry things with Kong. He will die first for broke the promise with Mr.Suthiluck.

“Yeah..being single is not bad, Kong!” Oak say, hug his friend shoulder encouraging.

Wad hit Oak's arm quickly. “He is single but not available. Look at his hand, P'Arthit has book his groom. Even P’ give the ring for middle finger, it still a ring, commitment ring. Don't call him that in front of P' if you still want to happily flirt with others, he will kill you with just his eye” Wad warning. Kongpop bring out his hand, wave then show his ring, lift his finger attentively but look like cursing other. He  weakly sigh.

Oak act deaf at Wad caution word  but laughing hard. “Whatever, but Kong please don't be sad if you still don't get the proposal. Just wait for 2 or 3 years more”

Kongpop chuckle hearing Oak word. Truth is, he don't want any proposal from Arthit. He realise Arthit can not further with him more than current state. He just live for himself and rarely separate with works. Arthit is marry with his work already.

“You can do it after be the Siam Polymer's CEO. Considering you plan to work outside first, maybe it take 5years till then!” Oak add, remember Kongpop plan decline his father's offer work with him.

“If that happen, you will have less time with P'. Both of you is a workaholic people.” Tew conclude.

Kongpop nod slowly then stop talking about his affairs till clueless Em come and turn the topic to their online games competition, plan after the drinks.