13. The Hazers

Bright has ushers all His HazerFriend and JuniorHazer to the room booked by Kongpop. As he hold this special gathering, Kongpop has request a room at Bright bar, with foods and drinks. Brights know the reason of this gathering but he just pretending don't have idea. Arthit has inform allSeniorHazer yesterday as He had blindly fall into Totta random trap.

“Actually Ooan, the picture did not show anything strange. You always seen hug Kongpop. I just blindly asking” Totta confess. After he send a picture from PeachBeach, Totta has accuse Arthit to hide his relationship with Kongpop, they always do that since they all know Arthit secretly in love with theirJunior.
But the panic Arthit straight fall to that and admitting they had clear their heart and confess. Actually, Kongpop confess!

The detail save for today as Kongpop want to tell both his friends and Arthit's  friends together.   Bright and his friends have get ready to scold Arthit and Kongpop for hide it from them but Kongpop argue back as they shamelessly pecking at their love story. That reckless Junior now openly treating his Senior after get backup from Evil-ExHazer.

----------

“P’, did you know why we are together here today? Kong refuse to say anything even he force all of us to come” Tew asking his seniors.
Knott, Prem, Totta and Bright looking at each other. Their lips feel light to give the answer but they have promise to Kongpop to let him directly tell his friends.

“Don’t you ask any hint?” Knott ask to Tew. Tew shake his head. “We ask him but he just say he want to announce something too important for him” Tew remember Kongpop messages this morning.

“I think he want to introduce his girlfriend to us. This two weeks, he look very happy and glowing brightly. Kong even turn blind eyes to the juniors misbehaviours” Oak predict. Kongpop nowdays always smile to himself and more interested at reply message than talking to them.

“Or P'Arthit want to introduce his girlfriend?” Prae suddenly shout. “..remember P'Bright want to introduce a girl to P'. But I bet he will not. Kongpop will kill him first..” Prea say as she recall Kongpop's threaten words.

All Junior nod. Kongpop seriously possessive toward his Senior. How come he never let P'Arthit pursue his love life.

The senior reaction just smiling lightly and look each other weird. They smell the odd air as the seniors did not comment anything regarding Kongpop being possessive to his friend.

All eyes co concentrate to the door. Arthit has in with Kongpop tail behind him. As they exchange simple gesture to each other Arthit walk to sit with his friends. He has sour face as looking at Kongpop. The protagonist of the night stand at centre of the room with his happy smile.

“What happen?” Knott whisper to sulking Arthit. He can feel dark aura around Arthit but Kongpop just happily chatting to his friends.
“That prevent junior can't keep his hand and his this to himself” Arthit answer he finger his mouth. Knott knuckle at the remarks and he hear Totta and Bright try to hold their laughter.

“He always have foul mouth. Always talking nonsense and sweet thing to you.” Prem utter.
“Not to talk but to kiss!” Arthit say as he glare at Prem. All Senior laughing as they high-five each other. “I bet Kong has unleash his inner desire to ramping Ai'Oon till bleed” Bright say between his laugh. 

Toota whistling to Kongpop and give thump up to Arthit. He then nozzle his mouth in one hand as other one hand to Arthit. Kongpop sheeply smile and get more angry eye from his boyfriend.