19. Forget

Kongpop can leave the office sharp on 5pm. As the intern, he do not have many works and can leave early. Others still occupy with their own work. Kongpop feel guilty to go back first when other is busy.

"It's 5.15 already. Did you don't want to back, Kongpop?" P'Zack, his supervisor asking.

She is the senior at QA department. Since a month ago after Kongpop start his internship at QA department after Sales and Marketing Department, QA is his last place before he finishing the internship.

"Ermm...I want but seem all are still work hard, I feel bad to leave alone" Kongpop express his conscience. P'Zack just smile at Kongpop remark.

Kongpop is good intern. He is hardworking and willing to work extra for knowledge. He show many interest about company especially on QA and Production Department. This intern love to spend his time at Production.

"It's okay. We all in our final stage preparing the products for tomorrow delivery. You can go back first, Kong" P'Zack inform his trainee.

"Then excuse me,P'." Kongpop decide. He has promise Arthit to do grocery shopping on his way since Arthit need to do overtime today.

Kongpop has finished tidy up his workplace when Darl, one of the QA Assistant hold him for help.

"Did you want to go back already, Kong?" Darl asking as he make slightly eye contact with their intern. His workplace full with files and papers to attend.

Kongpop nod as he walk to Darl. He sense His Senior want same help.

"Can you make a stop at Production on your way back, Kong? Please pass this documents to P'Yong. You know the head of production right?" Darl asking, hopefully. He put big white envelope beside him.

Kongpop nod and take the envelope from Darl. "Sure, I know him.P'Zack has once introduce us"

"Thank you, Kong. Please inform P'Yong or others person at Production site, the products for tomorrow delivery accepted for packing. They can proceed first and I will send the documentation in one hour" Darl message.

Kongpop smile understanding and take his leave. He will be happy to go anywhere around his internship company especially Production site!

Going to see P'Yong mean he can see Arthit!

Kongpop walk to Production site while humming to himself. He wai to others employees that either will work overtime or on their way to back home. Most of them know each other since Kongpop be in charge as runner between QA and Production. P'Zack know he love learn and work on the site hence she sure to ask Kongpop to errand there. P'Yong never questions his frequent appearance as he either come to work or just passing by.

Kongpop knock P'Yong door and come in after he see TheSenior wave him. Kongpop waii and fast to deliver Darl's message and document. As P'Yong inspect it, Kongpop eye become wild around the office and production site. His hawk eye in mission to search ST NewEngineer.

"Your boyfriend is out to RawMaterial store. He need to check the products material to run. So stop roaming my place, Young Master" P'Yong talk as he know what Kongpop do without lift up his eyesight to QA's Intern.

Kongpop chuckle knowing his action busted but he act normal as nothing happen.

"You just can't keep it to yourself, right? Everytime you come here, you always go to Arthit even there is other Engineers or supervisor here to help you" P'Yong complain.

Since Kongpop station his last intern at QA after Arthit strongly reject Kongpop's idea to go to Production, P'Yong aware the intern like to excuse himself to Production or work indirectly to his department and his favourite person always Arthit. Kongpop rarely seem advise from other Engineer or Supervisor although all of them offer to help him. He nicely refuse their help as he claim he comfortable with Arthit as they are in same age.