25. Paparazzi

Neither Kongpop Suthiluck or Arthit Rojnapat are artists, VVIP or important person in Thailand. They are both just normal guy who works, hangout and have normal schedules like others white collar workers. Then, why both of them start feel restless and being stalked by people around them. Black figures with unseen shadow, big beg, small steps following both of them plus big camera around their neck, ready to snap their pictures either they aware or not. It chilling atmosphere and Arthit start have feeling to puke or lose his tempers when he see them disturbing his meals.

Maybe Kongpop yes, the CEO with good personalities and features, envying by man and woman. His face has been photograph for several occasions and magazines as ‘future successful businessmen'.  Hence, have him bring tail understable but Arthit?

“Did those paparazzi stand outside till now?” Bright ask. He roll his eyes to his bar front door to Silent Knott waiting for his answer.

Knot nod his head while Arthit chuckles at it. “They are so excited to know me and my life” Arthit complaint while rest his head at stool bar, he massage his dizzy head, either from constant stalker since two weeks ago or Bright's unknow drink he serve, or both.

“They not come for you but Mr.Kongpop Suthiluck. To know about Mr.Hot Bachelor’s Sweetheart is no 1 assignment for them nowdays. Don't you know how persistent they digging about that Nong's personal life?” Bright clarify. He know little about reporters especially the one who run for hot and buzzing stories about important person in Thailand. Say you are artists, trending person, sportsman or anything important in country they are nothing  as secret or privates. Added with Kongpop new achievement as Young Entrepreneur Award last month, it light attention toward him. And your leak intimate photos at the ceremony, how come they did not make story bout it! WTF with the kiss in public, Arthit when you always say No for Kongpop’s PDA? They say ‘curiosity kill the cats’.  Then loveable cats, no secret will be remain secret anymore.

“Then go to Kong not Arthit. Did you know how awful my feeling once I realise some car following me when I pick up Arthit from SP just now? They hawking me like hungry predators to catch my profile. And, They drive dangerously to keep up with my run” Knot hard voice remember his run drive before. When Arthit inform him about a car following them, he start speed up to escape their tail but as they are professional and regularly doing this, they finally been catch outside Bright's bar. Fortunately, his bar has strict security hence the unknown photographer is restricted without member’s card.

“Tell Kong, Oon. Tell him to call them to stop. Or do anything as long as they stop asking you. You have life” Knott instruct his friend. He has no problem if public want to know about Arthit Rojnapat but breaching other privacy is unacceptable and they make his friend life miserable for constantly searching and assuming about him.

“I am afraid there is nothing we can do. First we thought if we didn’t say anything they will leave us alone. At least they leave Kong cause don't want have problems with SP as a public company and his PR is so scary and secretive but it never stop for me. They always asking either we are only friend or boyfriend” Arthit tell Knott while Bright busy entertain his customers.

Arthit  can not complain much since it is his fault to act reckless till he been capture kissing Kongpop. He just too happy when Kongpop had awarded for his talents and successful achievements. It been long and hard year for Kongpop, juggling between works and responsibility after he take CEO position. They rarely have time together and being recognise make him proud and happy for Kongpop. Then, happiness had jeopardize their secret affair when the next morning tabloid released their exclusive story, Friend or Boyfriend, Kongpop Suthiluck and the mysterious men kiss the night.  Hell!