15. Vacation

For 3 days Bali has witness the love story built for Arthit and Kongpop. From just a arrogant and nunsence  junior for Arthit 2years ago, Kongpop has become his companion and saviour. From just friend for Arthit, Kongpop become best friend forever to him. Start with Arthit's one sided love for years, Kongpop finally realise and declare his feeling.

They see new side of each other. Careless Arthit, calmness Kongpop, the scary cat Arthit, the glutinous Kongpop, a brave Arthit or a free spirit Kongpop.

For days, they fill the vacation by strolling at many-many beaches at Bali. They walk every corner of Bali. They play and eat and sleep and eat a lot and never stop play. They join and try many activities that spark their curiosity.

“Are you really want to try that thing, Kong?” Arthit reconfirm. He suddenly feel headache. Kongpop excited nod and grip his wrist walking.

“It look fun, Thit! We can fly and look at the beautiful scenery around us”

“But....”Arthit want to decline and let Kongpop do the paragliding alone but his boyfriend seem want to do it with him. Arthit can not just say he is  afraid of high right?

In the end, Arthit just let himself do the paragliding with Kongpop. Fortunately, they can do it together. From start till end Arthit grip Kongpop hand tightly and cursing him. Even he still love the beach and sky view from above, Arthit let his scream hear till the end of the sea.

Arthit try to revenge by taking Kongpop to play Banana Boat. As he remember, Kongpop dislike sea as he been drown during his first year outing at the beach. He just sit at the side while decline his friend. Unfortunately, Kongpop just play okay and swimming to save the fall Arthit.

Plus, he even drive a powerful jetski with Arthit as the passenger. Kongpop intentionally drive it faster and make quick but smooth turn to  frighten the worrisome Arthit. Arthit too  scare till he tightly squeeze himself to Kongpop, preventing him from fall. Kongpop just savour Arthit's fear as his fortunate happiness.

“I thought you hate going inside the sea” Arthit unsatisfied voice out his failing revenge.
“I just dislike to play not afraid of it” Konngpop say

“Then, why you never join playing at the sea during first year. I even saved you then” Arthit inquiry.

Kongpop just smile and pull Arthit's shoulder. “I just not feeling well. And when you punished me to cool down my head that time, I just walking want slightly submerge myself a bit but you are so terrifying assume I drown. I sick not because of  drown but because I swallowed the seawater while you pull me from the sea” Kongpop explain. Arthit quickly storm and grumpily complain for his failure to afraid Kongpop.

When both of them tired from walking aimlessly at the seas or running at the parks, they will visit temples and tourist attraction available nearest to them. After all, Bali's attraction is everywhere. Since Arthit love to try new thing without planning during travel, he just absent minded took a pamphlet from hotel lobby and walk away.

Kongpop want to reject the plan but knowing Arthit stone head for adventure, he  give up. Kongpop just follow Arthit walking and going to every place that caught his eyes. Arthit also rent a motorcycle from local shop to transported him and Kongpop from one place to another.

“Arthit, why must I ride this and you are the passenger?” Kongpop questions as Arthit hand him the key.

Arthit smile at Kongpop sweetly. “Did you forget I didn't have international licence while you have it. Added that you always ride motorcycle while only cycle my bicycle or driving your car only”
Kongpop eyeing Arthit feeling unfair. He need to ride the motorcycle while Arthit enjoying the rides at the back. For full days Arthit directing Kongpop to unknown places either suggest from the tourist booklet or by locals or others tourists buddy they encountered.

“I must admit your crazy travel styles is fun and adventures but please after this plan it thoroughly” Kongpop remind the happy Arthit as they stop for dinner.

Arthit laugh looking at Kongpop pissed face. Although Kongpop regularly complain and nagging Arthit but he still willingly to bring Arthit to all places he want. Luckily the motorcycle he rent have navigation system installed hence the ride be come easier and fun.

“And improve your English so you can communicate better next time” Kongpop add. Since Arthit not too good in English, Kongpop need to do all asking part either for directions of information. Arthit just showing his dimple shyly and make more friendlier and gentlemen Kongpop do the job.

“Why must I trouble myself when I have a rich, reliable, hardworking, smart and well manner friend like you beside me?”Arthit gullible answer giving Kongpop flick his finger at Arthit forehead.

“Be independent, Mr.Worker- to-be!” Kongpop squeal to free-loaded Arthit. HisSenior aka HisBoyfriend surely love to take advantage at his perfections. “Why you love to take advantage on me, huh?”

“Yeah, it hurts you know. Look at that long and sstrong hand. How dare you put it to my head. I'll become dumber. Luckily I will be graduated and successfully land a good pay job” Arthit comment as he nurse his forehead. Kongpop just sticking his tougue out before slowly brushing Arthit hair and give a quick peak at it.

As reward to his tired Kongpop, Arthit has pay their expensive but romantic dinner at cafe beach recommended from his tourist book. The open air restaurants along the beach giving new experience for Kongpop and Arthit journey. The seafood absolutely fresh with the wave roaring slowly and the sky beautified with the stars and moon accompany them.

“You surely eat ‘small potion but big quantity’ type of person. How come you can eat continuously while complaining it too hot, too spice, bit salty, bit sweet? I never see you eating like a monster before!” Arthit babbling at Kongpop shocking appetite. He been eating like a starving person without care about Arthit potions or Arthit favourite. Normally, Kongpop will attend him first before start eating but the look at Kongpop eyes's when their food come is like a lion looking at the prey, so attentive and persistent.

Kongpop look at Arthit slumber. “First, it's your treat I must appreciate it. Two, I am very hungry. Three, I love seafood more than meat unlike you, the meat lover. Forth, I need to eat to grow up more. Fifth, it is delicious. Six, the...”

Arthit cross the table and put stop to Kongpop rambling. “Just say you love to eat. We had been eating since morning at least 4time after exempt the ice cream relay before. So, you are not so hungry. You just live to eat. How I never realise I has a giant eater under my care” Arthit poorly claim as Kongpoo explode with laughter.