5. Daisy

Engineering Faculty hall  now empty from 1st year students and hazing team. They have finish their 1st gathering, just do some welcome ceremony and introduction for Hazing team lead by Kongpop Suthiluck. The event run smoothly and almost all first year students attend it. After weeks of training and planning, they Hazing Day start today.
Em, Oak, Tew, Wad and other Hazing hazing team have briefing 1st year about their faculty, rules and regulations and basic information they need for orientation months. 1 week after registration day, they has start month of hazing days full of event and activities. Kongpop and their team hope the events will on successful and they can built good Nong-P' relationships with the freshments.

“Kong, see you tomorrow at class. Don't stay up late today. Just go back and relax” Oak advise as he and others walk away. Kongpop just nod and wave them.
Kongpop make last checking and take his bagpack from grandstand. He take box of hazing items and directly go out. He feel exhausted. His energy drain and his mouth sick to continually smile for 2hours. Plus, his throat sore shouting loudly during introduction. He decided to ask heelers for HazingTeam tomorrow, save them from shout and help juniors hear better.

Kongpop passing grand entrance of Engineering hall aimless. His mind want to faster go to car park, drive to his dorm and sleep.  He do not notice someone following him from the bench outside the hall.
Kongpop regret park his car far from the entrance as he now need to walk long to reach his car. He silently curse his stupidity and murmur to park in front after this. Let he use privilege of HeadHazer!

“You can't deliberately park that car at undesignated place for you, HeadHazer. Never misuse your power” a voice whisper to his right ear. “You are such a lewd men, smile brightly at others then change to bad boy once alone..ish ish ish”
Kongpop stop his leg and stand stud. He can feel a shadow towering him at his back. The wind blow his neck and he feel a smirk from the voice. A finger trace his shoulder and he feel the voice closer to him again. “You're bravely walk alone in this full moon night. Are you not afraid someone will come and kidnap the HeadHazer?. I hear Engineering ghost love a handsome and well-manner student. I bet vampire will look you viciously under the moon and want to taste this fine blood” that voice whips again. Kongpop try to process the words. He feel eerie and look at the round moon above.

Suddenly, a figure walk in front of him smiling. He shove banquet of daisy to Kongpop face. Kongpop still standstill, eyes look at the men and flower in hand.
“Congratulations on your first day as Head Hazer of Engineering Faculty. Wish you good luck!” the voice thrill again at Kongpop' ear.
Kongpop blink his eye to look clearly. His mind try to open but fail. The voice’s figure stand in front Kong, flick his finger. He then laughing when he saw Kongpop' pale face. They look each other for moment while Kongpop digesting the situation.
“Let me take the box and you can help me hold this beg. Lets go!” the mysterious men instruct as he take Kongpop box and put his cotton back at Kong's hand. He then put his daisy to Kongpop other hand.  He then pull Kong arm and walk him to parking lot.

“I bring lozenges for you throat and some vitamins. No ice coffee because you need to sleep without caffeine tonight” Arthit tell Kong as he start driveway from their faculty parking lot. Kongpop look at the beg Arthit passed to him.
There is bottles of vitamins, sore throat medicine, green tea and sandwichs.  Two box of packed food also there. It still warm and look delicious to him. The banquet he passed back at the backseat.
“Take the sandwich while I drive. Fill your empty stomach then we can have your dinner.” Arthit say again. Kongpop dutifully follow Arthit's as he take green tea and sandwich to eat. He feel heavenly once the food touch his mouth, realise he is hungry and his last meal is his lunch.
“Thank you” short Kongpop gratitude to Arthit.

“Like the suprise? I wait hours for Wad's message to know when hazing finish” Arthit ask happily. He still can picture Kong's afraid face. Shame, he did not capture it, such a good blackmail materials.
“I never thought you will come with a daisy” Kong voice his inner opinion. Arthit dislike gift and flower without special occasion. At least he is sceptical about giving others flower.
“Hehe, I can't come empty handed to  comrade your first day  as my successor” Arthit reply back. “..it just I can not get your favourite calla lily so it's my daisy today”
Kongpop pick back the banquet and hold it tightly in his arm. He smile and savouring the feeling, daisy the secret love.

Once they inside Kongpop dorm, Arthit has shoo Kong to bath and refreshing his body while he prepare the dinner. Arthit has change to Kong's t-shirt and long pants when Kong walk into the living room.
On the table, is Kongpop's mince porridge, Arthit's fried rice and warm honey tea. Arthit just waiting for Kongpop before start eating. Kongpop take his seat in front of Arthit and have mouthfull of his porridge. No words can describe his feeling after long and tiring day, he see Arthit waiting and driving him home. Just with Arthit's mindful actions and tending him, his mind and body feel lively and high-spirit back.

“It is stressful to be HeadHazer. I just realise it when I stand in front of them, telling them about Engineering and Gear. I feel a heavy blocks put at my shoulder” Kongpop describe his first day hazing the freshmens. Now, he know why Arthit  don't want him to join hazingteam and take HeadHazer position. It is hell!
Arthit smile encouraging Kongpop. “You will pass it with flying color in a month. Do not worry much and follow the flow. The seniors and me had train all of you well”
“I hope all new student behaving accordingly and hold themselves from problems” Kongpop wish to have smooth hazing month.
“Yea..I hope you will not counter a pain in the ass Junior like me, always defy me and give me headache. It make me lost my appetite and constantly in fool mood” Arthit wish in deep meaning while look at Kongpop. Kong know Arthit is mocking him.

“Even I has a junior like that, I hope you will advise me how to handle it. I should learn from the best!” Kongpop wish as he pull Arthit arm and give his deer eye, hoping.
“Let me think first” Arthit act hesitating, weighing either to help or not.
“You are still my mentor. You should help me not leave me with stubborn junior!” Kongpop pitch Arthit leg treating him. Arthit just laughing his heart. Serve your right, feel the fruits of your works now!!

Kongpop hear his phone ring beside bedshelf. Arthit.
“Did you left anything, Thit?” Kongpop ask as he answer the phone. Arthit has left after dinner to give Kongpop early rest.
“No, just feel to call” Arthit say casually. He at balcony now, looking at room in front of his apartment.
“You should wear a sleeve shirt tonight, the weather forecast say the rain pour heavily tonight, it cool”Arthit suggesting. Kongpop turn,  tapping the window and see Arthit reflection vague from other side.
“Stalker!” Kong accuse. He pull the blanket to his neck level, hindrance Arthit eyeing his sleeveless tee.
“It is not my fault your curtain is open.” Arthit depend himself. Kongpop love to unfold his curtain so he can feel morning sunrise and wake up early.

Kongpop get his glass to get better look at Arthit. Arthit stand casually at his window, just change to his pajama. They keep looking to each other silently while on phone.
“Always take care yourself, if you think it's to hard, seek help from Em or Tew” Arthit consult Kongpop, he dare to advise since know the weight of being HeadHazer. You need to lead the team and guide the 1st years.
“Okay”
“Don’t skip lunch or dinner. I has restock your chocolate bar and drinks. Make sure always take them before going out” Arthit remind again.
“Yes”
“Focus on the class too. I refuse the hear complaints about your performance”
“Yes”
“Do not stay up late and been bitten by vampire”
Kongpop laugh at Arthit remarks. “Yes, from the ghost to” Kong add.
“The stalkers too” plus Arthit. This year HeadHazer has such huge crazy fans.
“Yes”
“Do not give in to much to freshmen, you need to punish them so they respect us and never take advantage” Arthit ask Kongpop more.
“Yes”
“Call me when you free”
“Okey”
“At least message me”
“Ermm..”
“Do not talk frequently with freshmen without purpose, they will be smitten by you”
“Erm...”
“Do not be kind heart to them”
“Erm...”
“Never smile to them”
“Erm...”
“Kong..”
“...yes”
“Miss me” and Arthit hear soft breathing on the other line. He smile and look at Kongpop with glasses and phone between his ear and pillow.