27. The Day

ATHIT POV

I will never forget this day. Forever today is my best day. Here, today and with people around me is a wonderful moment. Mae, Por, my crazy friends and families.

"Do not cry or I knock on your head even I need ro run there! Don’t be a cry baby and shame me” Bright remind me one more time. It's a Bright nth time warning me. Add on he is join by Knott, Toota and Prem. They have become nagging men in just an hour.

'Fall off the Evil Head Hazer's dignity when crying just one drop' the HazerSenior try to nail inside my brain. They so particular on my scary,  evil and unfriendly image as it mirror TheHazer’s pictures.

"I do not want to spend time crying like women. I'm a strong man, I’m not easy to get drunk with feelings. You do not see all the muscles and the six packs? "I reply back. But my 4 friends do not believe in me, just glance at the 'let's wait and see' face.

"Do not fall when walking and be caution and serious. Everyone in you today. Smile and wave like a beautiful Miss World because you are the most beautiful and shining today" Toota add.

When I decide to reject Por's suggestion to accompany me, I'm sure I can be alone and dare  to do it myself. Even the road is not far, just few meter and I'm familiar with people's attentions on me. I used to lead hundreds of students during orientation day so today just an easy thing for me. There's nothing I need to fear, no ghosts in the daytime or bad guys will kidnap me but at the end there's one knight armor waiting for me. He must be restless and can not wait for me. I laugh a little when imagine his grim face and many grievances he might have incited.

"There is not men beauty pageant  in this world? Never take me as the beauty you always envy. I'm handsome and charming, kind hearted anyway. I'm no longer chubby as cute and cute as you Toota!" I stomp Toota's words and  grab my hand bouquet from him. I hold the flower tightly and try to hit Toota with a soft floral stem, not wanting to ruin the beauty of a sunflower hand bouquet reserved for me. It is very expensive and unique, there is only one for me today.

"Do not deny the fact that you are still act childish like little children and never grow up even you will be 30 in few years. Plus you are the wife here, the wife who will walk on the altar to your husband" Toota argue back. Knott just smirk,  to hide his smile agree with Bright and Prem nod in agreement with Toota then laugh loudly. Other people who hear  tries to act like they did not hear the facts but I know they want to laugh with my friends.

I'm just quietly dissatisfied. I want to rebel against Bright, Toota and Prem from even their tease can ease my little nervousness but the presence of my coordinator at the doorway stop me. She sign her watch remind us we are late for the main event.

The coordinator ready next to me. All my friends have left and let me alone. In front of me is a huge shunning light brown door,  waiting to be open when I ready. I take a deep breath. Meditating and gathering all the positive energy and courage in my inner self. My eyes close,  i bend down a little, my hands clasp together, praying.

'Dear Lord, I pray for my happiness from here till the end of our days'

I lift my head and look upright. With my happy dimple smile I'm gesturing on a black-dress woman in charge of this important event. I que my readiness with a nod.

"Let's go Khun Arthit. Congratulation on your wedding today. He is so lucky to have you. May your love will keep glowing till the end "

I smile and nodd at my head.

It’s time,  babe...I am coming to you.

🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎

KONGPOP POV.

The wedding bell tick three times. Three times indicate everything should be ready as the wedding will start. The three ticks bell tell me the moment I dream about to begin. The day of our union has come and this is the starting point of our new life as married couple. The piano  start slowly plays romantic songs,  full of love,  joy and happiness in my wedding.

With the concept of simple and minimalistic marriage like P'Arthit want, there is only one white silver passageway in the middle of the hall,  decorated with gold rendering shining from the entrance to the high altar amid the hall dividing the guest into two parts. The pastel color garden concept with small flowers throughout the hall with the dimming lights that illuminate the high stance make all the views concentrated in one place, our wedding stage.

When the love piano starts to sound, everyone in the hall stops talk and do thing and begins to focus their attention at the brown door behind. I also turn and wait,  waiting for the separating wall between me and my beloved P’, my lovely  senior, my soulmate and my love one open. All lights in the hall dimm and the main stage now illuminate by orange light.

I amaze. I stunned and stiff in my place. He's in blue suit as me and beautifully style, absolutely gorgeous and fascinate me. Though it's far from here but I'm still can see P'Arthit. He stood just, full of confidence as he is,  smile brightly as shining sun and look upright to me. Our eyes stare each other deep and he wave at me with his flower. I can read his lip, I am coming to you Kongpop.

My love comes again, increases and overflows. He was the one who made me crazy when he away, which made me insane when I want to die from the burden of study and workload was heavy and troublesome. He was crying when I sad, he laugh if I happy, he worrying me too much when I sick and he is caring and love me truthfully. He is my life, my sun, my star, my sky and my world as I am for him. I feel my heart beats strong as the first time I saw him. My heart does not deviate from looking at him, want to hug and have him in my arms. I used to not understand the feeling but now I know what it is, I had found an angel fall from heaven and fall in love with him!

P'Arthit start his steps toward me. Slowly as his eyes can not escape from my eyesight. Along the way he looks left and right, to the guests who call and respond to their waves. Without conscious, my feet walk to him. I walk as if there is a string that led me to P'Arthit until we met in the middle of the altar.

P’ Arthit stop and glancing his eyes.

"Can you just wait, Kong? I'm am enjoy the moments then take my time little slow and you already ran here” Arthit whispered as I manage to give him a kiss on his right cheek before bringing Arthit's finger into mine. I stand at Arthit's right smiling. I hold his hand tight. Feel like we have been separated too long and miss him so much. Ah, I'm crazy...this is P’ Arthit's enchantment.

"Oon is so slow, your short Oon's leg make the road look so long. I can't wait more!" I reply to teasing Arhit until he hit me with a flower in his left hand.

"After all, I do not want Oon to smile and make everyone fall in love  with you. This man's smile is like a sugar that will make all ants and hunters come" I add while poking his cute dimple. Sure it sound stupid but I'm aware how many people have fallen in love when P'Arthit becomes a friendly and cheerful senior than the Evil Senior HeadHazer image they watched before.

Arthit ogling me unbelievable  and pull me forward. We walk together, continue Arthit journey to the front altar. His step stall when I suddenly come and attack him in the middle of the stage with hug.

"Hurry up and end the show. I'm tired and don’t want to smile again. My head and face hurt,  my body ache and I start feeling sleepy” complain Arthit as he walks faster than before.

I just follow and let myself be drag by my future husband. "I think you are too excited to be my wife, just say it and I will make your dream come true,  Oon”

Arthit look at me with his murderous eyes and try to hit me again. He ready to launch his kick or maybe hit me with the flower again as the answer my teasing. Luckily we have arrive and stand in front of our wedding officer hence he retreat his action and try to calm down. Arthit take long breath to prevent from humiliating himself in front of our families and friends. I admit my fault m and give my purest puppy eyes with big smile which I know will melt him instantly.