26. Special

Arthit confuse. His mind blank. He can't think anything straight, talk or do something. He just stare at unknown white wall, biting lip and control his shivering body. He feel no air to breath, nothing to hold and has no idea what to do right now, right here. His life scatter like broken glass and he bleeding from unseen wound.

♥♥♥♥♥

“I has idea to tease Kong, I want to see how he act when I say No” Arthit tell excited Bright and Toota while Prem and Knot chuckles at his plan.

“ How dare you, Arthit. You are such a Devil. Why you cruelly want to ignore his effort after know how brilliant his plan? Dinner at beach under moon, your favourite food and wine beside I had see the ring, it superb!” noisy Toota scold his friend. Thanks to lose-mouth Em, Bright and Toota accidentally know about Kongpop's proposal plan last week. Em had come with May enjoying Couple Night at Bright's bar and told his girlfriend about Kongpop's surprise. Of course, all his best friends must involved to help Kongpop but he didn't realised Bright and Toota beside them eavesdropper. Short story now all SeniorGang including groom-to be know.

For days Arthit acted like clueless boyfriend when he saw Kongpop planned everything behind his back. Kongpop always with his phone or hid it from Arthit which unusual, messaging unknown people, cover his late back home with overtime and always smile alone after read his messages or ended his phone calls.  He even agree for weekend gateway without try to put noisy nose like usual make Kongpop happily thank you him. Arthit close to the event planner so he manage to bribe her for the infomations. The rough plan how the thing will happen; blindfold from their room, romantic dinner with live band, red roses and the proposal before dessert make him excited . Beside, there is nothing about Kongpop is secret for Arthit. He just know either by see it or his gut feeling.

“Poor Kong, you should feel grateful as he seriously do it as your wish. I can never imagine this hateful Senior can dream a romantic dinner with full of flowers and engraved ring. I thought you just a simple person with no ambitious as you are as lazy and slow as my turtle. Seem being Kong's boyfriend you dare to dream big as he always pampers you” Bright add Toota words. Compare to him or Toota, Arthit not a chatty person, he always accept thing as it is as he don't want to think much. For a person who prefer sleep than play, Arthit has become an unpredictable picky men after years.

Arthit just laugh hear his friends complain. He always can say Yes to Kongpop, after all he want to further their relationship. After years in love to each other, Arthit want to tie knot with Kongpop. He can see the future with Kongpop Suthiluck inside it, thdy grow together and fulfil many dreams side by side. He will be 30 next year hence marrying Kongpop is the best thing for him to do now. Since first time Kongpop asked him, he want to accept it but his evil mind want to know how far Kongpop's efforts and sincerity. He don't care about how big the banquet, how grand the event, how delicious the foods or his ring is expensive or specially custom made, Arthit just want to feel Kongpop's desire and sincerity. He want to feel Kong's undying love. Plus, he just have one true love then one boyfriend so this is the only proposal he get from his one and only Husband- to be, it must be memorable and special!
What's wrong with it? Huh!!!

“I confirm Arhit will cry. Even he tell us he want to tease Kong but he will be surprise at how great it be. You have no times to think how to reject it but directly agree when Kongpop open the box and kneel” Knott predict. Without worry he sure everything will be okay and he will be the first one Arthit call with his excited voice, story about it. Knot know His Nong seriously plan to live his life with his crazyBFF, he can see their love inside the eyes and in every small gestures they do.

“Whatever, I will coax Nongs to tell me which beach you go tomorrow. I need to see live when it happen. Prem, prepare your camera and on standby. We will be their exclusive photographer” Bright shout as he tap Prem's arm, informing him his plan. Prem smile devilish and nod with okay finger. He smirk and ignore at Arthit beating eyes.