17. Red Wall

“I want to paint it red! Full stop!”

Arthit shout, storm his feet and walk to the kitchen. He goes to the freeze and get a can of cold soda to cool down his throat and angry feeling. His heart hurt and he feel exhausted.

Kongpop can only look then follow Arthit's solitude out from the room. Once again, they are having disagreement. Almost everyday, everytime, anywhere Arthit has even tiny things Kongpop and he can't find to agree together.

It's my house, why must you pay for it? At least I'm the employer one here' Arthit can't find the good reason why Kongpop insist to pay the down payment for his house.

“Did we agree to live together? So, it also my house” Kongpop say.
“No, it's my house. You didn't get my approval. Or even from your parents” Arthit refuse.

Kongpop look at Arthit. Seem Arthit reluctant to receive his money as it will come from his father. But he use his own money!

“Arthit, let share the burden together. At least give me to help you since I can do it.” Kongpop try to coax. Arthit's pride will hurt if he feel he can't be independent and depending to Kongpop, The Suthilucks.
Arthit wish not to receive any money from Kongpop. First, he still study. Second, even he ashamed if Mr.Suthiluck know he use Kongpop's for the house.

“Oon, we are now talking about a house that will be our live place, our house, our paradise, our closet place or our own world. I want to have the sense if owning too” Kongpop reveal to Arthit. He slowly place his hand into Arthit's.

“It’s okey to have and use mine because what is mine is yours too. Like you always say ‘The Privilege to Have Hot and Rich Boyfriend’ terms. Dad will be okay with it.” Kongpop add.

Arthit bit his lip unsure. True he don't have enough money for the house but he plan to ask his father. Even he always say  ‘The Privilege to Have Hot and Rich Boyfriend’ term, Arthit just joking and never mean it.

“Lets do this. Since you have be a very considerate boyfriend to me by choose a house which is between university and ST, let me pay half of it and let you do the monthly till I graduate. Okay?” Kongpop suggest. Arthit just want to be the responsible older men here and Kong will let him do it.

Arthit watch Kongpop's words and considering it a momment. He then nod. Kongpop smile and bring his boyfriend close to him. “Thank you,Arthit!”

The two months searching and consideration bring them to this house.

An apartment at 8th  floor, 15minutes from University and 10 minutes driving from ST. Apartment with view of beautiful garden and green environment, which Arthit love. In the morning sun will slightly shinning to the house and it has balcony for beautiful clear night view. Three rooms with spacious living room and big kitchen for Arthit. Surrounded with walk-in restaurants, good facilities and transportation system and in-house gym and private parking for the residence ensure it security and  comfortability.

Arthit love it such much for it large but simple design. Kongpop like it after so much houses they went and surveyed, Arthit finally have his ideal house. He was tired and exhausted reviewing and  considering each house they go.  Great view, large living room for his guests to come and affordable house finally come after 10 houses. For Kongpop, he just need Arthit and it's home.

Now, the fussy Arthit want to paint his house with his favourite color, Red!

Who is the normal person to have Red color living room? Kongpop see it too bright and colorful as first impression of their house. He just want it simple and minimal. Minimal concept is accepted since Arthit want to have less furniture so he has less work to clean the house. But, red wall?