What's a Dragon to Do?

It was nearly midnight before Zelistuck came back. She crawled up Janey's leg and sat on the pillow near Janey's ear.

"What did youfind?" Janeyasked her, in her mind.

"She was with a man, he was hurting her but she seemed to want it that way."Zelistuck seemed confused.

"Were they playing sex games?"

"Yes."

"Some humans find pain and or humiliation, as a game, more exciting than warm loving relations. It's weird but humans don't often make sense."

"I looked into the man's mind. He is very dark; there is something wrong with his thinking."

"Did you see in his mind that he wants to have sex with Nancy?"

"He thinks about having the both of them under his control, and yes it was sexual to him."

"Then I hope my dad finds out he's got a record. Neither of them deserves a man like that in their lives."

"No, they don't. He would not allow Nancy's mother to leave a message for her. He totally dominates her when they are together.

"Try to go tosleep, Janey, you need to be sharp tomorrow. We have some training to do."

"Is that what took so long? Did you go to the council first?"

"Yes. You maybe able to help Nancy and her mother, we usually do not want to interfere in lives this way, but Nancy is too important to you to let anything happen to her."

"Did you plant the idea that they have to be home tomorrow?"

"Yes I did. She told him, out loud, that she had to be home or that the authorities would take Nancy away from her."

"That's onething she did right!"

"Get some sleep." Zelistuck said and began to hum to Janey, in minutes she was asleep.

Janey woke up with the core of an idea in her mind. She asked Zelistuck about it but the dragon did not answer. It was a Saturday so the girls did not have school, but Nancy and Janey walked to her house and Nancy let herself in the back door. The house was its usual immaculate, not even a rinsed cup in the drain board. Her mom always insisted on the house being showroom ready. It drove Nancy crazy but what could she do? She checked the phone and there were no messages to her from her mom. She checked her mom's closet and drawers and found her sexiest negligee was not there.

"She'sdefinitely with that sleazebag." She told Janey with a sneer.

"I've got something up my sleeve. When he drops her off will he just throw her out of the car or will he come in?"

"More than likely come in like he owns the place."

"Yeah, Zelistuck said he was possessive. I want to freak him out."

"How?"

"You do the talking and the actions and I'll use my PK to make him think YOU can move things with your mind. When I use my PK there's nothing to see but I want you to throw your hand out like you want to catch something or throw it toward him or an object and I'll make it move away."

"If I throw a scarf in his direction can you make it circle his neck and choke him?" Nancy asked, sounding bitter.

"I think so, bu tI won't genuinely hurt him."

"And I'll make him see a giant Rottweiler next to Nancy that will attack him if he moves toward her."  Zelistuckadded.

Janey giggled and told Nancy what she said. "Can Zelistuck actually attack him?"