Chapter 11

Once we got into town, we slowed to a stop as Chloe started to search around town.  I stopped near a telephone pole to catch my breath from the escape.  Chloe turned around as she put her hands on her sides, and looked at me.  "Ok, you alright Sam?" she asked, as she looked at me.  I nodded as I looked up at her, and nodded.  "Yeah, I should be.  Just tired at the moment" I said, as I stood back up.  She cracked a smile, as she whipped her hair out of her face. "Alright, we got to find some place to hide you" she said looking around the area.  She didn't know where we were at the moment, and I could tell by her face.  She turned around, seeing all the tall buldings that surrounded us.  Each bulding was a peach color, but close to being a faint pink.  People walked left and right, making the town more lively then it alreadh had.  The night was still clear, shining the moon onto the streets, as we just stood there.  Chloe sighed as she spoke. "Alright, I think we've lost them.  Let's just continue until we find a bulding that would be safe" she said, as she started to walk, with me keeping close to her.  We moved through the crowd of people, trying not to bump the people on the phone, as they headed back to their homes or where they had to be.

We stopped at a cross walk, as we waited for the sigh to change telling us to continue.  I was constantly looking around, keeping an eye out for either the others or someone watching us.  I kept close to Chloe, as she started to walk, pulling me along side with her.  "Ok, I think if we stay in the crowd until we get there, it'll be fine" she said as we made it across, and the croud stopped, as well as us.  "Man, people can't see that we're in a rush tonight" she huffed as I kept getting the feeling that we're being watched.   I looked around the area but I couldn't see anything.  I looked strait as I saw wavy blond hair, and a pink sweatshirt in front of us.  I rubbed my eyes, as I looked still seeing the same person in front of us. "Yui?" I said as I turned towards her.  I started to walk to Yui with chloe following me.  Yui started to walk away from us, seeing to ignore the fact that I was talking to her.  "YUI!" I yelled, making her stop in her tracks.  "Sam, wait up" Payton said, trailing behind me.    I went to put my sholder on Yui, but she ran away from me, closer to this chirch looking bulding.  "Sam, wait up.  I'm slow" Payton yelled, as I stopped in my tracks.  Payton caught up to me as she huffed.  "What? Following your sister?" she asked, as I turned to her.  "Yeah, I was" I said, as I looked back.  "Come on, we've got to follow her" I said, as I walked closer to the church bulding. Payton didn't fight me, as she walked behind me.

The chaple was a big bulding with granite stairs going up to the victorian doors. Ii stopped to look at the bulding as Payton caught up.  "So, we're going in?" she asked, as I nodded. "We have to, my sister went into there" I said, as I turned back.  I look strait as I saw a shadow in a coat and a hat.  His coat had fur around the collar, which I didn't recognize.  The person could be anyone, but I knew it was someone from the clinic because the figure was following us.  I seen it crach a little smile as it dissappeared into the shadows.  "Ok let's just go in" Chloe said, pushing me into the bulding.  I swung around her, as I shut and locked the door.  I huffed a few times as I looked at the room. seeing a church and an alture, with the moon shineing through the glass window.  It looked just like a regular church, but everything was covered in rose petals, and the altar was covered in roses.  Chloe looked around in shock as she spoke. "Who would do this to a church?" she asked, as I walked up to the altar.  I looked at the blue runner on it, seeing rozes spread out, like it was someone's grave.  I heard the door open, which made me swing around, seeing Yui standing there in the doorway.  She came closer into the room, as she stopped to look at me. She didn't say a word, but she looked scared.

I knew it was Yui, because she had the same blond hair and the flower clip.  Her eyes were the same red, with the same desigh as I had.  Her skin looked healthy, seeing that she was a doll last time I seen her.  I slowley walked closer, shocked that she was here. "Yui?" I asked, as she looked up.  Her red eyes, looked at me as she looked scared.  "Sam?  Is that you?" she said, in a shaky but scared tone of voice.  I nodded as I walked up to her, seeing that she was about to cry.  A tear poured down her face, as she ran up to me.  We met halfway though the altar as we joined in a hug.  I wrapped my arms around her, as I sniffed, trying not to cry.  "Sam, I'm scared" she said, as she nessled into my chest in fear.  I rubbed her back as I spoke. "It's ok Yui.  I am too" I said, as I looked up in shock. "Oh no" Payton said, as I saw Laito standing in the doorway.  Lighting cracked behind him, as it started to rain.  He sat there with a smile on his face, as he walked closer.  "Why, what a cute family reunion. I'm glad you both found each other, and I'm glad that you don't find it weird that your hugging Yui.  Maybe you'll be more up to finishing the experament" he said, as I whipped around Yui to protect her. Payton stoood next to me, helping me defend Yui.