[3] Stay Out Of This!

Amanda's P.O.V.
I hung up the phone after my talk with Andy. Charlotte... How did she find him? He's famous now ofcourse she found him! But maybe that was an advantage, it'll be harder for her to get to Andy. Still, I've known her for too long to have that calm me down. I knew Charlotte. She was capable of anything if she put her mind to it. And the fact that she hated Andy would only make it worse. Maybe I could call her. I scrolled trough my phone. Ugh, it's been so long. There! Charlotte. I pressed 'call'. After a while she answered the call. "Amanda! It has been too long, nine years almost ten. How are you" she spoke in a sweet voice. "Hi... Have you contacted Andy?" I immediatly got to the point. "Ow so that's how it is" Charlotte chuckled. "You're defending him now" "It wasn't Andy's fault, if you want to blame him blame all of us because of the three of us we we the ones who should've seen it coming. You have to let it go" I wasn't going to let her get to me. "Look who is talking. We both know you're only on his side because you're crushing on him. He's already taken sweetie" she continued with that same sweet but toxic voice. "I'm on no ones side. But Andy is my friend and I don't want you to hurt him" I growled. "Let me tell you something Amanda. I like you, but you're starting to get on my nerves. You're doing us both a favour if you stay out of this" Charlotte snapped and ended the call. I sighed. I hoped she'd learn to forgive Andy over the years. But clearly it had only gone worse.

Author's note
Whatsupp people!
Yes, I know this chapter was really really short again but I'll give a longer one next. Looks like this story is quite predictable whoopsie. Hope you still wanna read it anyway. See ya next time!

-Manon💞