[22] Help Me

Amanda's P. O. V.
There was a loud knock on my appartement door. "What is it now" I muttered while opening the door, expecting the neighbour to come and nag again. I froze. Charlotte was at the door. "What are you doing here" I hissed. "Asking for a place to stay, I won't be here for long" she answered. I was startled. "So you threaten my best friend, attempt to kill his boyfriend, attempt to kill me and still have the nerve to go up to my house and ask for a place to sleep!? I should call the cops on you" I growled as I closed the door again, but she blocked it with her foot. "I didn't try to kill him" she said. "What the hell ate you talking about" I hissed. "I shot him, but I didn't intend to kill him. After I almost strangled you I realised I didn't have the heart to take a life. There another thing you can be proud of" she said sarcasticly. "Whatever you want from me you'll have to find someone else for that" I hissed. "I know you Amanda, all I hzve to do is stand here and wait you will give in eventually anyway" she said confidently. I breathed in deeply. "You do know me, then you know that I am not an idiot to let you in" I replied. "But you still wouldn't shut me out. You're too nice for that" she said. After all she had done and she still had the confidence to talk to me that way. "Get lost Charlotte" I said. Closing the door. "Please!" she suddenly shouted. She had never begged anyone before. "I waited nine years for this vengeance. Now I should forgive Andy, but I shot his boyfriend and I feel nothing! I still hate Andy. It's not right, I should be satisfied now. I don't understand. You have to help me Amanda. Help me forgive him before I change my mind and decide to kill him" she pleaded. She sounded desperate. I had never seen her like this before. It was quiet for a while....
"Fine" I gave in at last. "But I on the other hand, am not in a forgiving mood just yet" I hissed. That was only partly true though. A part of me wanted to hate Charlotte for all she had done, but we had a history together. We used to be best friends for so many years, we went to the same camps, the same schools, did the same hobbies... And then that one terrible year came, and it all quit. Maybe I did want things to go back the way they were with her, but that wasn't possible, not after what she had done. "Sit down I guess" I said, and Charlotte did. "So what do you actually want me to do right now then? Learn how to forgive? How am I supposed to do that then" I said, realising that I uncontiously sounded nicer again. I shouldn't be nice to her, she didn't deserve it. "I don't know..." she muttered. "Just... Help me"

Authors note
HAH! And you thought it was over. Sike! There's a few more chapters to go😁. Amanda is making a huge mistake letting her in no doubt about that.

Don't have much to say today sooooo
Please leave a comment, I'd appreciate it

See you tomorrow!
Salute! 🙋

-Manon