[18] We'll Be Okay

Rye's P. O. V.
"2 days before the tour starts! You nervous?" I laughed passing Andy a pack of Reeses. "Yes" he replied dead serious. Ryes face fell. "Andy... Don't worry, nothing is going to happen. We told Darren to keep a look out for Charlotte, we took all precautions. Darren - our tour manager- had given me a weird look when I asked him to keep an eye out for a girl with red curly hair, but he said he'd keep an eye out, and I trusted him. We're going to be okay" I said in an attempt to comfort him. Little did he know I was scared too. Amanda said Charlotte was going to target me, but what if she'd shoot Andy? I didn't want him to get hurt. "How's online therapy doing it for you?" I asked. Andy shrugged. "It helped, the blaming voices are gone again. But I'm stressed about the future now" he sighed. "Why is my life such a mess?" he asked, mostly to himself. "Hey" I carressed his cheek with my hand. "You'll be okay. We'll be okay. We've been trough quite a few things together. We'll make it" I whispered. He nodded and leaned in closer. Our faces were just inches apart now. We stared each other on the eyes. His were so beautiful, I could stare at them forever, sadly they carried a pained look of worry lately. But he was able to push it all aside for the band, and the roadies, and me. God he was so precious! I shut my eyes and closed the distance. Our lips connected and Andy pulled me closer to him. A fuzzy fluttering feeling filled my chest as our lips moved insync. No one could make me feel this way. No one but Andy Fowler. After a couple of minutes we broke apart. A smile appeared on Andy's face. He was so innocent and adorable. "So... Would you like to watch a movie maybe?" he asked. "Sure babe" I whispered pecking his lips once more.

Authors note
Awwwwww Randy feels. Yeah I know this chapter was incredibly short but there's gonna be some action in the next one so stay tuned😁.

Did anyone see Andys lively from two days ago? This is the reason he's such a great role model. Also it's so funny how everyone (including myself) remembered how he said he has a crush on Rye but chooses to ignore the fact that he said he was straight(four times) completely😂. The heart wants what it wants. And mine wants Randy 😂💞.

See you all next time humans!
Salute! 🙋

-Manon