[16] Netflix Chill With Me, Bedroom Romances

Warning: Smut. Written by a 15year old virgin female with no experience besides a oneshot book by NicoleKrecioch... Oh god.... Prepare yourselves it's gonna be bad😓

Rye's P.O.V.
"Maybe it's best if we go home..." Andy muttered. I nodded quietly. "Eh guys, me and Andy will be heading home. We're tired" I told the others. "Yeah, 'tired'" Brooklyn laughed. Mikey however looked quite serious and stood up. He walked over to us and whispered "I saw that girl too. Is that Charlotte?" "How do you know that" I whispered. Mikey nodded towards Andy, who's gaze was still fixated on the spot Charlotte has been. Ofcourse he told Mikey, they were best mates. "Yes, it's her." I whispered. Mikey nodded and sat back down. "What did you say to him" Jack asked but got no reply. I took Andy's hand and we took the bus home, since the others needed the car to get home too.  "I'm sorry about all of this" Andy sighed when we arrived at the house. "Not your fault" I mumbled as I went to the kitchen to make some tea. "I suppose you don't want to go to Westfield again?" I said. "I feel like some kind of prey, and Charlotte is the hunter" Andy grumbled. "It sucks"  I handed Andy a cup of tea; "I made you some as well" I said. Andy took the cup gratefully. "Thank you Rye" he mumbled snuggling up to me. "Hey, we can have fun by ourselves too right. We haven't had some alone time in forever. What woud you like to do"I asked, hoping to get his mind of Charlotte. "Netflix and Chill?" he proposed. "Are you sure? We can do that all the time" I said. "The netflix maybe" Andy stated. "But not the chill part" he added with a naughty smile. "That's true, we haven't done that in a long time" I smirked.

Andy's P. O. V.
Rye kissed me. It started of small but soon turned more rough. He deepened the kiss ans I moaned quietly. He picked me up and gently layed me down on the bed. My hands tugged his shirt and he took it off, and mine too. He started kissing down my jawline and made his way down my neck, sucking and biting it, probably leaving marks. "Rye..." I moaned. I felt him smirk as he continued. His hands roamed down my body and removed my trousers, followed by his own. I traced my hand over his gorgeous abs and moved down. His breath hitched as I brushed over his briefs. I started palming him trough his briefs, earning pleasured moans from him. In response he bent down and kissed me hungrily. Our tongues fought for dominance and Rye won as always. Then he carefully turned me over so I was laying on my stomach now. He pulled down my briefs and kissed my ass cheeks gently. I gasped as one of his fingers entered my hole. I grunted. "Does it hurt?" Rye whispered. "A little" I groaned. "Should I stop?" he asked. I shook my head. He added a second finger, streching me out. It hurt, yet felt so good at the same time. After strechting me out for a bit he removed his finger and lined himself up at my entrance. "Are you ready?" he whispered. He slowly entered me and I moaned at his length. "M-move" I moaned. Rye started thrusting in and out of me. The room filled with our moans. He sped up and his hand got hold of my member, pumping it. "Rye... Ah... F-faster!" I moaned. He thrusted in and out of me and I started to get a funny feeling in my stomach. "Rye... I'm close..." I panted. "Me too" he moaned. Shortly after I came in his hand. Rye's thrust started to get more sloppy as he was about to reach his climax as well. After a few more sloppu thrusts I felt his liquid fill up my hole. He pulled out of me a'd rolled of me, pulling me close to his chest. "That was..." he panted. "... Amazing" I finished his sentence. We stared at the ceiling as we tried to catch our breaths. "I love you Andy, I know over time those words list their value because I tell you almost everyday. But I do. And I just can't find the  words to describe how much better my life is with you in it" Rye whispered after a long silence. "Awwww, I love you too. If only I could come up with those cute things to say" I replied, making him chuckle. "You're already cute just the way you are" he said. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I drifted off into sleep, following the rythm of Rye's breathing.

Authors note
What. In. The. World. Have. I. Done!? I feel so AWKWARD now lmaoooo😂. Someone help me.
Let's agree not to do this again next chapter is gonna be better again promise.

School is a jerk. As the exams approach teachers get the genius idea to give us MORE work.
Yeah we definitly got time for that NOT! 😒😡

Anywaysssss see ya tomorrow humans!
Salute! 🙋

-Manon