[19] Last Warning!

Amanda's P. O. V.

I walked into a bed&breakfast in a fast pace. The  Summertime tour was starting today, I had to find Charlotte now. "Hi I have a question" I said to the lady behind the desk, who was filling in papers. "Yes, what is it" she replied blankly. "Does there happen to be a girl with red curls by the name Charlotte Kogane staying at this B&B?" I asked politely. "We cannot share personal information about our guests" the lady responded. "Please, this is an urgent matter" I pleaded. "It's against the protocol" she said. Done with being polite then. "Listen up, this is a matter of life and death litterally. So I don't give a damn about your silly protocol, where is she?" I asked this time raising my voice. The Lady, who clearly just wanted me gone, looked at her computer and then gave me a piece of paper with a room number. I quickly went to the room with the number on it. On one hand I felt relieved, I found her. But on the other hand, the real thing had to happen now. I had thought about it for a long time. First I'd check if she was actually there. If it was positive, I'd call the police. She may not have done anything, but she was still in possession of a weapon, wich would be punishable, and she'd get unarmed. I arrived at the door to the room. I wanted to knock, but when my hand touched the wooden surface, the door just opened. It was left unlocked. Something wasn't right, I could feel it. With the emergency number already selected on my phone, I entered. If something were to go wrong I just had to press call. The room was... Emty. This wasn't right. I realised I had to leave the room as fast as possible. But I realised too late. With a painfull kick in my lower back I was brought out of balance, and I was violently pushed down onto the ground. "What were you going to do here? Catch me in the act? Be the hero?" Charlotte laughed mockingly as she kept one foot on my back, keeping me down. From the corner of my eye I could see her. Her Red hair was dyed in a chestnutbrown color. Shay's color. She carefully bent down and took my phone from my hand. "Awww, were you going to call the cops on me? How clever!"  she scoffed sarcasticly.  With full force she threw my phone down on the wooden floor, then took her foot of my back to stamp on it untill it was broken. "What will you do without your precious phone now" She laughed. I took the opportunity of her distraction to get up and punch her in the throat. I didn't even know I could do that, I guess it was just a reflex. Charlotte gagged in suprise and stumbled backwards. This was my chance, I had to make a run for it. I sped past her to the hallway but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back, forcing me down again. I fell on my back, hard. Charlottes hands flew to my neck and started choking me. Unable to breathe, I started to panick, I looked into Charlottes eyes, they showed nothing but determination and anger. I was starting to struggle with the lack of air, my body started twitching uncontrollably, with my eyes I begged Charlotte to stop, but she shut me out. My lungs were burning in agony as they fought to find air, with no result. Just as it started to get lighter in my head and I was about to lose contiousness, something happened. A glance of fear flashed into her eyes as she let go of me. Coughing and wheezing I tried to catch my breath again. Charlotte looked at me with eyes clouded with worry, and something else I couldn't quite place. Something in her eyes changed. Maybe the old Charlotte wasn't completely gone after all. She shook her head. "I'm warning you one last time Amanda. This isn't your fight. So stay out of it before the wrong people get hurt" she muttered. She walked to the nightstand and took the gun out of the drawer. With big quick steps she left the room, leaving me wondering what just happened. Then it hit me. She was heading to Andy now! I crawled over to my phone. It was severely damaged and didn't turn on. "Shit" I mumbled, standing up. I had to find a way to warn them.

Authors note
Mwuhahahahahaha cliffhangerrrrrr! Tomorrow you'll see hiw this turns out😉
Did you see the royal wedding of Harry and Megan? It was so beautiful! My mum cried happy tears 😂😍💞💞💞💞💞

Speaking of special events, my little brothers celebrates his 'lentefeest' (spring... Party?) is tomorrow. You know, when you celebrate your 12 years old, last year of primary school, NCZ n' stuff. That party will take place the whole day, starting at 9:30 and ending at 18:00. So that probably means that I might not be able to update tomorrow (sorryyyyyy).

Lastly I wanna give a shoutout to SethTaru. He always gives lovely reactions to my story and is writing a story called 'these days'. It's a beautiful story make sure to go check it out💞

See ya later humans!
Salute! 🙋

-Manon