Chapter 1

I woke up nice and early, ready to start my new job. I felt really nervous as it was a popular show called impractical jokers. I'm the new producer. I've watched a few episodes recently to see what the guys were like and they seemed really nice.

I got changed into a casual clothes. I wore my grey hoodie, with black leggings and sneakers and walked to set. It was December time and was very cold. I arrived into set, shivering as I forgot my coat and had to walk all the way to set.
I was greeted by Casey as soon as I walked in.
"You must be Emily?" He asked me.
"That's me!" I replied.
"You'll be working with me and the jokers today!" Casey informed me. "I'll introduce you now!" Casey told me walking over to them, intending on me to follow.
"This is Q, Sal, Murr and Joe" he said, pointing to each one as he told me their names.
"Hello" Joe said to me, giving me a hug. "What's your name" Joe asked me.
"Emily" I said quite shyly.
"That's a beautiful name" Sal said, placing his soft hand on my shoulder, noticing my nerves.
"Well no wonder it's a beautiful name as she's beautiful!" Murr said to me. Sal glared at Murr.
"It's wonderful to meet you" Sal said to me. "Talk to me anytime!" He offered.
"Thank you.. Sal right?" I asked.
"Yeah" he replied with a smile.
"Nice to meet you!" Murr interrupted.
"Thanks... uhh.. what was your name again?" I asked Murr.
"Murr!" He replied. I walked away with Casey as he shown me around.
"Ha! She remembered me not you!" Sal said. Murr rolled his eyes, then placed his ear piece in and walked out into the supermarket to film his challenge.
"Someone is trying to impress the new girl!" Q joked to Sal.
"What?! No.." so said, blushing, staring over at me. I turned around at him seeing him looking at me and I gave him a smile in return.
"Oooo" Joe sung to wind Sal up.
"She's gorgeous!" Sal said.

****
We finally finished up filming after six hours of work. It was lightly snowing outside. I walked up to a lot of the crew and the guys talking to each other.
"Let's see if Emily wants to go!" Murr suggested.
"Where?" I asked.
"Q is having a party tonight... like a Christmas party with the crew coming over! We were wondering if you wanna come?" Murr explained.
"No it's okay" I said.
"Please. It'll be fun" Sal said to me.
"I suppose I could" I agreed with a smile.
"Great! It starts at 8 tonight" Q told me. I nodded and smiled.
"I best be off. See ya tonight!" I said to them as I picked up my bag.
"I'll drive you home" Murr offered.
"If you don't mind" I said as I really didn't want to walk in the cold.
"Of course not!" Murr said, as he walked me out. Sal grabbed his coat and quickly followed.

"You see what's happening right?" Q said to joe after we all left.
"Sal and Murr both fancy her?" Joe replied.
"Definitely!" Q answered.

"Em wait!" Sal shouted chasing me. I turned around and saw he was about to slip on a patch of ice. I ran up to him and grabbed onto his hands, to catch him before he fell.
"Are you okay?" I asked Sal. He lightly laughed.
"Yeah. I was gonna ask if you want to to pick you up tonight?" Sal asked.
"That would be great. I'll text you my address" I said giving him my number and he gave me his.
"Thanks" he replied. We were still holding hands, staring into each other's eyes. Neither of us wanted to let go.
"Emily..." Murr called.
"Oh yeah. I better go. See you later!" I said as I waved goodbye to Sal.