Chapter 13

"What is it??" Mary asked.
"We have examined Emily and we can sadly inform you that there is no improvement. We cannot tell you hen she will wake up. Could be days... could be months" he informed us.
"MONTHS???" Gemma exclaimed.
"She has been involved in a serious, life threatening accident. Shes lucky to be alive!" The doctor said.
"Shes my strong little fighter" i said, as i kissed her forehead, completely forgetting her family was there. Her mum was smiling at me, and I wasn't quite sure why but i smiled back.
"Now visiting hours are over, but we can accept two people maximum to stay overnight, if you wish" the doctor told us, then left.
"Do you mind if i stay?" I asked, still holding Emily's hand.
"Of course" Gemma said. "Mum, i think you should go home, your back will get worse in these chairs overnight. I don't mind staying?!" Gemma said.
"Thats a fair point. But ring me immediately if their are any more changes" Mary said before she left.
Gemma nodded. "Do you want me to get us a coffee?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

Soon after Mary, Q, Murr left,and Gemma to get a drink. I sat there still holding her hand.
"You look beautiful" i said to Emily. Part of me felt like she could hear me. "I hope you wake up soon... I just want to tell you how much i love you. I want to see your beautiful smile, hear your cute laugh" i said to her.

I didn't know Murr, Q, Gemma and Mary were all looking outside.
"Are they really just friends?" Mary asked Q and Murr.
"Well, before Emily got hit by a car... she was on her way.. to tell Sal how she felt" Murr revealed.
"What do you mean, how she felt?" Gemma asked.
"She was going to tell him that.. she loved him" Murr added.
"And he definitely fells he same" Q added, as they al looked into the rom and saw me placing a kiss on her hand, and holding it tight.