Chapter 25

"This is Gemma, my girlfriend. Obviously you guys know her.. especially Emily" Murr said.
It was Gemma... my sister!

"How...how" i stuttered.
"We started dating yesterday" Gemma said.
"Well its lovely to meet you" Bessy said.
"We hope this doesn't bother you" Murr said to me. I could see Sal looking at me and i was confused why Murr said that to me.
"Of course not" I lied.
IT DID BOTHER ME!!! Why did he choose my sister? If they break up then it's awkward for me! I had to act okay for Sal but inside their relationship was killing me.

For now, i let it slide.

Me and Sal walked onto the red carpet. We stood in the order of Gemma, Murr, me, Sal, Q, Joe and Bessy. We stood there for a few photos then walked into the arena where the awards were being held. I sat on the end seat next to Sal, and Murr followed suit.

We watched as many awards were being given out and it finally came down to the category for best prank show. I held onto Sals hand as the winner was announced....... Impractical jokers!
We all beamed full of excitement and shock as we hugged each other and the guys went ono the stage. This was the best day for them!

As Sal gave his speech, he announced to everyone about our wedding and the date- November 25th!