Chapter 3

I was immediately expecting Sal to pull away, but he rested his hands on my hips and deepened the kiss. We got interrupted my the sound of the door opening. We quickly separated before anyone saw us.
"Emily? Sal?" We heard Murr asked before he peered around the corner. He didn't suspect a thing
"Hey bud" Sal said, smirking at me. I smiled back at him.
"Can I talk to Emily.. privately please?" Murr asked.
"Sure. See you after" Sal said, holding my hand smiling at me. As he walked past Murr he smirked at him as if Sal was proud of himself.
"What do you need?" I asked Murr in a soft voice.
"I was wondering if you'd help me out with something?" Murr asked. I nodded. "I really want to go to see this film in the movies, but I have no one to go with! Will you go with me?" Murr asked. I lightly laughed.
"Sure!" I replied. A wider smile grew on his face.

Sal's POV
'She actually just kissed me! I've only met her today and she already kissed me! I couldn't get my head around it! She's gorgeous. The most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen! She could have kissed anyone- but she chose me!' I thought to myself. 'I was beginning to feel like I was falling for her, which I knew was stupid as I've only known her for a day!'

I walked up to Joe and Q who were talking, and I had a very large smile on my face. One that could not fade away!
"You look happy" Q smirked.
"Yeah, you really do! Why?" Joe asked.
"No reason" I said with a smirk. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to tell them. "She kissed me!" I blurted out.
"Who?" Joe asked.
"Who'd you think! Emily!" Q hit Joe in the arm.
"Yep! We were just talking then she kissed me!" I told them.
"That's odd" Q said. "What did she say before it?" Q asked.
"Something about the game then kissed me" I explained.
"Technically, that's not a kiss. That's finishing a game!" Joe pointed out.
"Wha-?" I began.
"That's true" Q agreed with Joe.

I turned to my right and saw Murr walking in with Emily, both smiling and laughing with each other. Immediately I felt jealous, and I had no clue why. You could see the jealousy on my face, as I glared at Murr. Q and Joe both noticed me doing this.
"Someone's jealous of Murray getting all the attention!" Joe sung to annoy me.
"No I'm not!" I snapped.
"Then why are you still staring at them" Q asked.
"I-I" I stuttered.

I couldn't bare to see her with Murr, and I didn't know why. I walked over and interrupted their conversation.
"Hi guys" I said. Murr gave me a look of confusion, then continued to talk to her.
"So what about Sunday night?" Murr asked her.
"Yeah" she agreed.
"Wha- what's happening on Sunday night?" I asked.
"I'm taking Emily to the movies to watch a movie together" Murr explained.
"You can come if you want" Emily offered me.
"Yeah, that would be great" I replied. I noticed Murr roll his eyes.
"Perfect. I'll see you both then" Emily said, then walked over to Q and Joe.
"I don't mean to be rude-" Murr began.
"Then don't be" I joked.
"But could you not come on Sunday night?" Murr asked me.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I kinda wanted it to be like a..... date" Murr said.
"But I really wanted to see that film" I said.
"We never decided on a movie to watch" Murr said. I realised that was a stupid excuse on my part.
"Well I want to see a lot of films. No can do. I've said I'll go now" I lied then walked away. I went back over to Q and Joe who was talking to Emily. I stood next to her, and just watched her talking to them. Her smile was so cute, and her eyes shimmering in the light- she was so beautiful.
"Sal?" She asked me, noticing me staring at her.
"Sorry" I replied, blushing. Q and Joe started laughing.
"Hey, you should join us for breakfast tomorrow, Emily?" Joe asked.
"Pete, Casey and we will be there!" Q added, slightly slurring his words after having quite a bit of alcohol throughout the night.

Emily's POV
I looked up at Sal (who looked gorgeous) who was nodding for me to go.
"Yeah, I'd love to" I replied back, facing mainly Sal.

'I definitely fancied Sal! I couldn't act upon it as he probably didn't feel the same way, so for now we are just friends!'

The time was around 10pm, and even though nobody else was, I knew I should begin to go home. It was bad enough I'd have to walk alone in the dark, and if I waited any later it would just be scarier.
"I'm gonna head off" I said to the guys.
"Why?" Joe asked. "We aren't annoying you are we?" He joked.
"Of course not" I said with a warm smile. "It's getting pretty late" I said.
"Have a nice night. See you tomorrow" Joe said.
"Yep. Bye" I said.

I walked out the door and took a deep breath. It was quite an eventful night. I was so tired. It was nice to spend time with Sal though. I liked Murr too- but in a friend way only. 

I began walking down the streets of New York, when I heard footsteps approaching me. I turned around to see Sal.
"Wait Em" he said.
"Oh hello" I said, surprised by his arrival.
"I'll walk ya home" Sal said.
"There's no need" I said with a smile.
"Please? Get me out of that party" Sal joked.
"For you then" I said walking closer to him.