eighteen ☽ diaries and song writing

T H I R D P E R S O N

oiiiii hello my friends :) (SAY HELLO bACK smH)

It was already the next day of school and all you heard from the room was a bunch of groans. "Why does school even existtttt," Annie groans as they all giggle. "To make our brains.. explodeeeeeeee," Ruby replies back, making explosions around her head.

After that, they all got ready and raced out to Lauren's car to head to starbucks before school started. All Mackenzie could think of, was what happened between her and Johnny last night. She wished she forgave him, she really did.

But she kept telling herself that he has Sophia, he has a fan base, he has all the girls. Why does he need her? She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't even tho they arrived at starbucks.

Brynn shakes Mackenzie lightly as she quickly gets out of her daze. Brynn laughs. "We're at starbucks, but you zoned out. So I volunteered to stay with you while they got our drinks," she says to Mackenzie as a smile appears on her face.

"Thanks Brynny," Kenzie replies back hugging the blonde. The other 4 then hop in, passing Brynn and Kenzie their drinks. As Lauren pulled out, Nadia blasts music as loudly as she could as they drove to school.

Soon they arrive at school, getting out of the car in a laughter of fits. They walk in as they see people smile and wave at them. Then of course to ruin the moment Sophia walks in front of them.

"Well well well. If it isn't the slut and her little fake friends," She loudly announces as Annie tries to punch her, but Nadia pulls her back. Kenzie sighs before trying to go around, but Sophia stops her again.

"Stay away from MY boyfriend, you hear me?" she spits back as Kenzie rolls her eyes. "He's all yours, bitch," Kenzie spits back as she walks around Sophia.

Sophia and her group walked away as they others follow Mackenzie to her locker. They all were chatting and a git of laugher before they saw the most unexpecting thing.

Johnny Orlando. Walk in. Wearing sweatpants. Long sleeves. Head down. Everything the exact opposite of who he was.

As he walked in there was a mutter of whispers blowing within the crowd. Mackenzie looked shocked- more shocked then her friends look as they saw his appearance.

Johnny slowly walked up to his locker, seeing the shocked faces on Mackenzie, his sister's, and all their friends faces. He did it again.

As Johnny turned to walk away, Mackenzie lightly grabbed his wrist, which made his whimp in pain. Mackenzie instantly let go as Johnny quickly ran to his class.

He forgot about his fan base. He forgot he was famous. He felt empty. Mackenzie's words last night were the only thing playing in his head.

"It's fine. But it's going to take you more then that for me to forgive you."

Her words triggered him. He wanted forgiveness. He cared more about her then he cared about his career. He came back fo-

Never mind. I've said too much.

Throughout the school day, Johnny avoided everyone he could. Thee paparazzi, Sophia, Lauren, and most especially Mackenzie.