twenty five ☽ "why do we always meet at 3 am?"

J OH N N Y

finally a chapter in johnny's pov, also told y'all 3 am was an iconic time. jUst a liL biT oF sExuAl tEnsiOn warning (:

I groan as I have awaken from my beauty sleep. What? Boys need beauty sleep as well, not only girls can get beauty sleep.

Next thing, I know I'm getting out of bed to get water. Please tell me why I'm always thirsty at this time in the morning.

I step over my friends, whom were laying on the floor and on the couches and quickly glanced at the clock. 3:07 the clock read as I then opened the door to go get water.

I lazily grab a glass and begin to fill it with water, not hearing the footsteps coming down the stairs. As I finished getting my glass, I quickly turn only to almost bump into a figure.

"Sorry," I hear the figure say as I place my glass down and go to find the light switch. As the lights flickered on, I see Kenzie standing right in front of me.

My smile on my face gets bigger as I realize it's her. "Hey," I whisper to her, trying to keep my voice down so the other don't hear us.

"Hey," she replies back in her cute ass voice. "3 am surely is a time we don't seem to miss, isn't it," I say as she just giggles.

"Sure is," she says back to me, as I start to laugh with her. "Why do we always meet at 3 am?" I question as I gulp down my water.

"Maybe 3 am is our time," she mumbles as I just laugh, as I had heard that. "We can make it our time," I said as I started walking closer to her.

"Mhmm," she stutters as I am standing right in front of her face. "You love when I do this, don't you," I whisper into her ear as I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. She just nod.

"Even tho I haven't asked you out yet, I can't resist," I mutter as she stares at me confused. "What do you me-" is all she got to say before I smashed my lips into hers.

She was quick enough to kiss back and I smiled through the kiss. Oh how much I loved this girl. Then things started to get heated.

I grabbed her by the waist and put her on top of the kitchen counter, not breaking the kiss. She licked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed her to enter.

Our tongues danced together like how a puzzle piece matches with another puzzle piece. She was my puzzle piece. The perfect fit to me.

My lips then separated from hers and went down to her neck and on to her sweet spot. I hear her soft little moans escape her mouth as my lips curve into a smile.

I then went back up to her lips and teased her before she couldn't take it anymore. She smashed her lips into mine once again, as she has her hands around my necks, playing with my hair.

Our little make out session was then interrupted when we heard a loud movement from upstairs, which was actually just someone rolling over and knocking something over.

We quickly pull away and looked over at the stairs to realize no one was coming down. I looked back at her and we bursted into laugher.