seven ☽ "..all i see was black"

J O H N N Y

trigger warning SORRY & also POV change sorry too

As Sophia saddles me and I try to push her off, I hear the door slam all of sudden. I look over as I quickly push her off me. "Who was that," she says to me as I walk over to the door.

I see Kenzie running over to her house as fast as she could, which mean she heard everything. I mean everything.

"Um no one," I said as I quickly close the door again and sit on the couch, roaming my hands through my hair. She replies back to me with a smirk, "Let's get back to what we were doing," as she tries to sit on me again.

I sigh as I push her off again, then I angrily reply to her, "Sophia I told you the deal was only at school, not at my house. She just rolls her eyes, "We need to make it more believable and you need to love me."

"Get out," I say to her. She replies back to me as she gets her stuff, "Fine, but stay away from her at school or I will tell the whole world why Johnny Orlando actually left." Then she stomps off and slams the door.

I then rest my head in my hands as so many questions swirl around my head at that moment.

"How much did she hear?"

"Does she hate me?"

"What did I do now?"

"Why do you just tell her?"

"Ugh!" I yell out in frustration as I run up to my wall and slam the door. I sink against the door before running into the bathroom.

I grab the razor I have stored in one of my cabinet and I start to cut myself, which the last time I did it was when I ruined our friendship since I came back.

1 cut for lying to her

1 cut for sophia's blackmail

1 cut for my family

5 cuts for mackenzie

I start to feel dizzy, when I hear Lauren barge into the bathroom. "Johnny omg, MOM, DAD HELP!!" I hear her say as I slowly feel myself going down.

The last thing I saw was my parents coming in and someone yelling to call 911 before all I see was black.

M A C K E N Z I E

So many thoughts were swirling around in my head. So many questions. So many tears. My hair was a mess. I was a mess. Why did I have to do this to myself.

That went on for about an hour or two until I hear my phone buzz as a text message from Lauren.

laurbear💐 | 8:47pm

kenzie please come to randomname hospital! johnny is in the emergency room right now!!!

As soon as I saw that message my heart stopped. I may have walked out angry on him and Sophia, but he is still my best friend and I still lik- no love him with all my heart.

For a few minutes I was gathering my thoughts when I forgot all about the text message and I quickly texted Lauren then ran over to get my keys and headed over to the hospital.

kenzie♡ | 8:54pm

coming in five! hope he is ok:(

Somehow on the inside I knew this was my fault and that he might hate me after this. I sighed to myself as I drove to the hospital

a/n firstly sorry for the short chapter, i just wanted to publish something. new chapter at 11pm oops. so i just realized that i could write my chapters on the app, but i think since i started writing on my macbook it's so much easier for me to write and stuff, but i just am about to start a new fanfic soon, as i will also be writing this book and groupchat don't worry! anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, you will find out more about johnny's secret in the later chapters. ALSO I WAS LAZY TO PROOF READ AND I HAD CIVICS HOMEWORK, SO I AM SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES

C/Q: why did johnny start cutting? take a guess (:

and also...

don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to @dealovesfinn

thank you for the support on my story,

heres a update just for you