extras 01

J O H N N Y

It has been about 2 months since Kenzie and I started dating and we still haven't told my fans yet. Today was the day we were going to tell them, and i couldn't be happier.

"You ready?" I whisper to her as we were both in my room, about to go live. She nods her head before clicking the live button on my account.

Instantly 1000 people had joined my live stream and floods of comments came in.

"Hey guys!" I say to the live stream, waving to them. "Hii!" Kenzie says to them after, waving to them as well.

"JENZIE"

"YALL SO CUTE"

"kenzie is using you for clout, oops"

"you're gorgeous kenzie!"

"I LOVE YOU"

"bet a cookie, they are secretly dating"

"guest me!"

"I POSTED A VIDEO OF JENZIE KISSING, FOLLOW @randomassusernamedontcare TO SEE IT"

"jenzie is my ultimate ship"

I laugh at the few comments I've read as Kenzie puts her head on my shoulder. I glance up and her and give her and look and she just nods before we turn back to the live stream.

"So Johnny and I have an announcement for you all that i'm sure most will be excited about," Kenzie says happily as I smile with pride.

I glance once more at Kenzie and smile at her before turning around back to the live stream to talk. "So as you all know Mackenzie will be joining us for tour, but that is not it," I say to them with a smile.

"I want you guys to properly met Mackenzie Ziegler, my new tour partner, and my... girlfriend," I pause in between my and girlfriend to give a bit of suspense cause yea.

Mackenzie beams with a happy smile as I pull her into a big hug. I kiss her forehead, and turn back once more to the live stream to read the comments.

"SOMEONE OWES ME A COOKIE"

"OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING"

"bitch"

"JENZIE IS REAL!!!"

"congrats!"

"EHAKZKWKAKDKWKAOOSOEOWOWK"

"you both are so cute, so proud!"

"aah yay, i'm happy!"

"i might have yelled really loudly and everyone stared at me, oopie. BUT SO FUCKING HAPPY."

I chuckle at the last comment as I see Mackenzie smiling widely. Then I get an idea. I smirk to the camera before kissing Mackenzie right on the lips.

At first she seemed shocked. Then she realized the flow and went along with it. We forgot we were on the live stream until we heard Lauren yell from the other room, "AT LEAST END YOUR LIVE STREAM BEFORE YOU MAKE OUT."

We pull away at that point, red cheeks as possible. I peak her lips on more time, then turn towards the live stream with a wide smile. "There's your jenzie kiss now kids. Now I'm nervous to see the edits with it," I say to the live stream as Mackenzie giggles at the last comment.

Her giggle makes my heart warm with love and always makes me smile. We talk a bit more to the live stream before we finally decide to end it.

"We love you guys so much!" I say once to them as many comments start to come in. I looked over at Kenzie who has a fake sad face on cause I didn't tell her I loved her.

"I love you too, Kenzie," I tell her as I pull her into my arms. "I love you more," she says to me as I turn quickly to end the live stream before pressing my lips onto her soft ones.

Our make out session only lasted about ten minutes before we were called down for dinner. As we eat dinner there is only one thing I can think about.

"Thank you Mackenzie Frances Ziegler for helping me love once again."

a/n i got bored and made an extra to entertain y'all. this sucks. ok bye now. enjoy this really short authors note for once like wOw. I DIDNT PROOF READ DONT KILL ME

and also...
don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to thejenzierose