fifteen ☽ confessions

M A C K E N Z I E

dramaaaaaa

It was the end of math class and sadly the only class I didn't have with him. I quickly ran out of the classroom only to bump into a very muscular figure.

You can guess. It was Johnny.

"Kenzie please let m-," was all he was able to stay before I turned around and ran. I ran out of the school doors. I ran to my only happy place. The hill.

As soon as I got up there I sank to the ground. My knees felt weak and wobbly. My hands were shaking. I had tears coming down my eyes.

I then see a red head come running up to me. I see Nadia approach me and softly pull me into a hug as I sob violently.

Nadia and I aren't that close but she is the most trustworthy out of all of us. We haven't know each other for long but she always knows how to cheer you up and is the sweetest bean ever.

"What happened K," she whispers to me as I feel my breathe slowly calming down. "Johh- nny kis-ss-ed me-e a-nd I raa-n," I reply back to her as I feel more tears coming out of my eyes.

We sat there for about 5 minutes in order for me to calm down.I feel my breathing finally slow down to it's normal beat. I feel myself calming down as Nadia is hugging my lightly.

"Girl sleepover!," she declares at me. I chuckle lightly. "Can't forget the movies and popcorn," I add and we both start laughing.

She offers me a hand up and I grab it. I pull her into a big hug. "Thank you N for everything," I mumble into her shoulder as she is taller then me. She smiles and answers back, "Anything for my favorite K."

Finally we pull out of the hug and slowly walk towards the building I dread. I let out a big sigh and Nadia just looks over and me and chuckles. "You got this K, don't worry. I'm here," She states to me as I look at her and smile.

I take one more deep breath before looking at Nadia and nodding. We both then push open the doors of hell again for the second time today and walk in.

I know some people are questioning what's wrong with Johnny and me because I can hear the whispers. I just shake it out of my head and continue walking with Nadia's arm linked into mine.

I spot Johnny and all of a sudden I stop. Nadia then looks at me and I nudge at Johnny with little gesture and she understands. I see her get her phone out and start to text Johnny.

nads💖 | 12:47pm

give kenzie some time please. i know

you want to talk to her but she needs

time ok..

johnny⚡️ | 12:47pm

i just want to explain to her. please!

i need her in my life