three ☽ "you're kidding me. right?"

J O H N N Y

Oh I just can't get her out of my head you know? She's fucking everywhere. In my mind, in all my classes. Legit those past two years every single fucking song I wrote was about her.

You may be thinking "why did you stop talking to her those past 2 years then?" but you will figure out later.

- time skip to music class -

"Now I will be announcing your partners for the whole year." Mr. Harrison said, when all of us sighed. I at least hope to get someone who won't be such a fangirl or fanboy to me.

"Carson Lueders and Brynn Rumfallo

"Hayden Summerall and Annie Leblanc"

"Lauren Orlando and William Franklyn Miller"

"Nadia Turner and Brandon Rowland"

"Ashton Rowland and Ruby Rose Turner"

Then I finally heard my name and it was the person who was the exact opposite of my fan.

"Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler"

I had the biggest smile on my face because I believed I could gain back her trust through this. "Ok, now go to your partners," Mr. Harrison said and instantly I got up and sat right next to Kenzie.

"Hello Kenzie," I say as I sit down right next to her. She rolls her eyes and replies back, "You're kidding me. right?" "Nope," I said popping the P.

She replies back with a hint of sadness, "Why don't you go make out with Sophia or something?" "Because you're my partner and we were meant to be," I reply back with a smirk.

She stayed silent for a while until I decided to talk again, "Why are you telling me to make out with her? Are you jealous of all the girls." "No," she says flatly.

I was about to respond when Mr.Harrison decided to finally announce our project. "Your project is to either play an instrument or sing a song using both vocalists or musicians in your music."

"We are going to have so much fun, Kenzie," I smiled at her and she giggles. Her giggle is adorable, I've missed it so much omg.

All she said was, "I'm coming over after school to do this project, other than that I still hate you." Then I sighed. I was about to reply when the bell rang.

So I did what every guy would do to make a girl jealous and walked over to Sophia in the hallway while Kenzie was putting her books away. Then I causally pushed Sophia against the locker and started making out with her.

Next thing you know I see Kenzie running out for like the third time today. "That was amazing," Sophia says giggling. "See you later, babe." I reply back

I then walk over to the cafeteria for lunch. I sat down with my friends until I see Kenzie and her friends walk over to our lunch table and sit down.

"Can't get enough of me, Ziegler can you?" I smirk at her. She glares and me then growls, "Shut up Orlando." I fake being hurt, while Lauren and Hayden were laughing their heads off.

"JENZIE," I hear Annie scream and instantly I chuckle while Kenzie hides her face between her hands right after giving Annie a look.

After that Kenzie avoiding me the whole day, while I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I have her in 5 classes and we sat next to each other in all of them but she wouldn't talk to me.

It was at the end of school when I see Kenzie come up to me while I was making out with Sophia then growls, "Let's get this project over with and make out with your hoe later." Sophia kisses me one more time before leaving.

"Well Ziegler, hop in and let's go," I reply back with a smile.

I still love Mackenzie Ziegler...

a/n HELLO FRIENDS ENJOY THIS SUCKY CHAPTER GRRR. legit im terrible at writing so idk what to do with this plot or any shit like that. so someone please pray for me. also thanks for over 400 views lol bye kiddos. ALSO check out the introduction to my newest fanfic coming up called "groupchat"

C/Q: do you think johnny is using sophia to make kenzie jealous or just because he likes her?

(c/q means chapter question)

and also...

don't forget to follow me (: