four ☽ partners

M A C K E N Z I E

I hop into Johnny's car then I go to text the girls instantly.

kenzie♡ | 2:36pm

pray for me pleasee. im stuck with fuckboy for a project

brynny🕊💜 | 2:36pm

gl babe! text us if you need anything

ruby rose🌹 | 2:37pm

tell him ill kick him where it hurts if he does anything

nads💖 | 2:37pm

RUBY!!! but honestly we will

laurbear💐 | 2:38pm

if he does anything i will serve lauren slaps

kenzie♡ | 2:39pm

bahahah i love you all. gl to me

annieee☺︎ | 2:39pm

gl! you got this

I then turned my phone off and the whole car ride was silent. Johnny then decides to speak, "We're here." I then jump out of the car and admire their old house.

"I haven't been here in ages," I said as we walk into his house. He replies to me, "It's nice to be back." and I see him smile, not fake or anything but really smile back.

I smile back at him as I here someone come in. "Mer!" I said running to hug her. She hugs me back then replies, "Kenz omg I've missed you! How have you been?"

"I've been good! I'm actually here to work on a project with him," I said pointing back at him. She just nods as Johnny pulls me up the stairs to his room.

As we walked into his room, I glance around and realize it was all the same. "Remember when we used to look at the stars on the celling and wonder?" he asks me as he sees me glancing around.

I smile and reply back "And remember when we got tired of that and instead snuck out your window to look at the stars on the roof." "Good memories," he says as we sit down on his bed.

"So what do you want to do for our project?" he asks me, changing the subject. "I mean you could sing, but I don't have the greatest voice," I said looking down.

"Did you just say you don't have the greatest voice?! You're voice is amazing," he says and I can see him mutter words that look like he's saying 'you're amazing too' but probably me just hearing things.

"Thank you," I reply back then it becomes quiet. He then decides to ruin the silence and ask, "So what do you want to write about?" "Love?" I said , but it sounded more like a question to me.

"Good idea," he replies to me. I smile back at him then we started to write.

- two hours later -

"Should we go over the chorus again," I ask him, and he nods his head as he begins to play the guitar.

"What if I said, I know you know

What if I told you I liked you

We stay, we go

What if I told you I liked you

I know, you know

What if I told you I liked you

We stay, we go

What if I told you I liked you"

As the final beat ends I feel satisfied with what we had. "I love it so far," I said smiling at him. "Me too," he replies back smiling.

"Well I have to head home now, thank you for everything," I said. Then out of the blue I hug him. "Anytime Kenzie," he replies back hugging me.

I walk out of his house as I walk over to my house, which is right next door. I forgot to tell you guys oops. I run upstairs to take a shower and wait for tomorrow, which I hoped would be a good day.

As I was about to go to sleep I see the room across from me with the lights on. Then I realized it was Johnny's room. So I decided to annoy him and throw a rock at his window.

"I thought you were sleeping, Ziegler," he says as he opens his window. I reply back, "Well I was about to until I saw your light on and decided to annoy you."

We sat there talking for a while when suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Hey John want to go star gazing on the roof like we used to do." I know I was suppose to hate him, but I just couldn't put myself to do it.

"Sure Kenzie," he says as he climbs out of his window to meet me on my roof. "I missed you, you know," I said quietly after we sat down for 5 minutes. "I'm sorry Kenzie, I really am," he says which made me smile.

I didn't want to push it because we were in a good state right now so I didn't ask any other questions. At one point I started getting cold and Johnny notices.

"Here take my sweatshirt," he says taking it off and giving it to me." I put it on and smile, "Thanks John." We sat out there for about two hours until we both decided it was time to go back inside.

"It was nice talking to you again Kenzie," he says as he arrives at his window. "You too, John," I reply back from my window. "Goodnight Kenzie," he says to me. "Good night john," I reply back then we both closed our windows.

Tonight was a good night and I hoped nothing could ruin that. It was nice talking to him again and I'm happy I did. I'm happy we were back to being friends and nothing could ruin us again.

And I was way wrong

a/n hello fellow readers. so i wrote this the same day i wrote chapter 3 and im very proud of myself. i know this chapter is kinda confusing IM SORRY ABOUT THAT OOPS. but anyways its 2am where i am right now and im going to sleep. hope you enjoyed. also thanks for over 600 views and over 70 votes. i am writing chapter 5 right now get ready!

C/Q: what do you think ruins them?

(c/q means chapter question which ima start doing)

and also...

don't forget to follow me (: