twenty seven ☽ "will you be mine?"

M A C K E N Z I E

sorry for my lack of updates :/ alsooo happy birthday kenzieeeeee, ily

It was a lazy afternoon when I got a text from Johnny saying to meet him at the beach. I had about four hours till I had to meet him and I was freaking out.

"MADDIE HELP ME!" I yell to her from my room as I hear a mumble and footsteps coming up the stairs.

Maddie then opens my room door a bit angrily. "What did you need that I had to stop working on my project for you?" she says to me with a glare.

I chuckle at her glare. "I have a date tonight and I need you to help me get ready," I mutter back as her eyes turn wide. "HOLY SHIT MY LITTLE SISTER HAS A DATE AAAAHH," Maddie starts yelling as I slap my forehead

"Ok ok, can you help me get ready now?" I question to her as she glares at me again. "You really think I'm just yelling around the house for nothing? Of course I will," she replies back as I smile.

As she goes to her room and grabs all the make up and hair supplies, I relax on my bed waiting for her to come back. "Sit here," she says as she walks back in and points to my desk chair.

I sit down as Maddie starts to take out all this make up and sets it down. Mid way between her putting my eyeshadow on she finally asks me the question, I've been waiting for her to ask.

"Sooooooo who's the lucky guy taking you today," she asks me as she starts to apply my eyeshadow. "Johnny," I mumble as she stops and glares at me.

"JENZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she yells really loud as I cover my ears. "Dude he probably can hear that from next door," I say to her shaking my head as she just smirks.

"Well I hope he does," she says back to me as I give her the glare. "MADDIE!" I yell as she just laughs. "Let me finish your make up," she says after out laughing fit.

- timeskip -

Maddie had finally finished doing my make up and hair. After what felt like four million hours cause this girl is such a perfectionist.

I was wearing a strapless black dress that was tight against my waist. With that I had on a natural make up with my hair curled and down.

I looked at myself in the mirror as the doorbell rings. "I got it," Maddie says to me as she smiles and walks to get it.

Taking one last look into the mirror, I admire myself. I was a strong, powerful woman. Nothing was going to change that.

"KENZIE, YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND IS HERE," I hear Maddie yell from down the stairs as I let out a chuckle. "COMING," I yell, as I unplug my phone from the charger and start down stairs.

As I arrive downstairs I feel a pair of emerald green eyes staring at me. "Wow. You look. Beautiful," he says to me nervously as I giggle.

"You don't look bad yourself," I reply back with a smile. Maddie just looks back and forth at us. "Don't drink, don't die, don't do anything you're not suppose to, and have fun," Maddie says while smirking.

I smack my forehead at the second one. "Thanks Mads, love you," I yell as Johnny and I walk out to door to his car.

We get into the car as I instant reach for the aux cord. "Soooooo where we going?" I ask him as I plug my phone to play music. "You'll see," he says back, smirking as I giggle as start to play music.

Car playlist:

1) Mama by Jones Blue

2) 315 by Bazzi

3) Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes

4) What If by Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando

5) Getting Closer by New City

The last song finishes just as we arrive at our destination. "Wait, put this on," Johnny says to me giving me a blindfold. I just glare at him before putting it on.

"You better not be leading me into a ditch or some shit," I reply to him as I get out of the car and let him lead me to the direction. "Don't worry, I won't," he says back to me as I just giggle.

After walking for about 5 minutes we come to a stop. "Take it off," he whispers to me. As I take it off my face drops at the setting in front of me.

We were in front of our treehouse, where a picnic was set up with all my favorite foods. Strawberries, grapes, chocolate, and everything you could imagine.

There were lights strung from tree to tree that hung over our heads. "You may take a seat," he says to me as I giggle as we both sit down.

As we start to eat, I see a figure walking up to Johnny and tap on his shoulder. "Oh hey Kenzie," she exclaims to me as I smile. "Hi Laur," I reply back.

I see Lauren whisper something in Johnny's ear and pass him a box. Then she gets up to leave and as she leaves I hear her yell, "Have fun love birds."

Johnny and I both giggle at that comment before going back to eating and talking. After a while we finally finish eating as Johnny stands up and offers me his hand.

I take it as he leads to me to beach right near the treehouse. Oh yea, did I forget to mention that our treehouse was near the beach? Oops

We arrive right in front of beach as I feel his hands tense up as he lets go of them. He takes a deep breathe and beginning to talk.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler. The day I met you when we were younger was the best day of my life. You we're such a gorgeous girl and I knew I instantly fell in love with you as soon as I saw you. I remember all the fun times we had together and us taking our first kiss. When we first kissed I knew at that point I loved you. I'm sorry I left you because I thought you didn't love me. I came back for you and only you. No one else can replace you. You are the only person I love and I want to be with you forever and always. So Mackenzie Ziegler, will you be mine?"

I stood there speechless. Not knowing what to say. My heart was racing. My mind was everywhere. It felt like the world stopped. It was just me and him.

"Yes," I whisper back as he picks me up and spins me around. "MACKENZIE ZIEGLER IS MINE," he yells after putting me down which just makes me laughs.

"Oh I got you something else," he says after we pull back from our kiss. He pulls out a necklace shaped in a rose with our initials engraved into it.

"It's beautiful, oh my god," I reply back tearing up as he puts it on me. "This is a promise to forever love you," he says.

"I love you," I whisper to him putting my forehead against his. "I love you too," he replies back to me, placing his lips on mine.

a/n eLLO people. this chapter sucks boo but it's long. always happy birthday mackenzieeee. i love you bb. oh and also school ends for me on wednesday so go me hehehehe. ok i wrote this on my phone and it felt really weird. ok bye ily all

q ! when does your school end or ended?

a ! mine ends wednesday, june 6th

and also...
don't forget to follow me

dedicated to ohnelly69 cause
my new friend