Chapter 5

Games

Elizabeth's POV

Last night was a bit crazy. I just hope it doesn't come back and bite me in the ass.

After Andrew and I left the shop, we arrived at the golf course to find my sister with her boyfriend and who happened to be Andrew's friend with some girl.

We had a bottle of champagne, whiskey and four shots of vodka.

Before we all went home, we had played truth or dare next to the fire that the had been set up by Drake.

Of course there would be an even number of couples.

Fay and Pete, Drake and Nicole, and Andrew and I.

As the game began, Fay asked Elly if she preferred truth or dare. Elly quickly replied, "dare."

"Elly I dare you to make out with Andrew." Fay said with a grin.

"That's so middle school Fay." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, it's fine with me." Andrew winked at me then laughed.

"Of course it is." I said.

I then turned to face him, not even thinking that I would be kissing anyone tonight, let alone locking lips with Andrew, but his lips looked so inviting. I decided to go through with it. As our lips touched I felt a rush of intensity throughout my body. His lips were so soft and his mouth was warm. As our tongues met I could taste the cherry vodka and whiskey in his mouth. I felt my body heat up when he laid a hand on my thigh.

But, I couldn't be driven by a moment of weakness, so I quickly removed his hand and pulled away from the kiss.

We played for a long time. When 2am arrived, we decided to call it a night and went back to my apartment. I was glad that the party was over and everyone was gone expect for a few people who were blacked out and scattered around the apartment.

Andrew decided to stay the night since Drake took Nicole home.

"He's probably with that chick Nicole making out or having car sex." He slurred.

"Maybe." I giggled as I reached my bedroom door.

I opened the door and walked in with Andrew.

"Okay so, I'll get you some sheets and set you up a place to sleep on the floor. You can sleep next to the bed if you want."

"On the floor?" He complained.

"Yes. You're not sleeping with me." I said as I tied my hair up.

"Why not?" He grabbed my waist then started kissing my neck.

I enjoyed the feel of his lips on my neck for a moment but then pulled myself away.

"Yeah, not happening." I broke away from his embrace and headed towards the closet.

"Well then you sleep on the floor." He jumped on the bed.

"I don't think so, haven't you heard about being a gentlemen?" I said looking at him.

"Haven't you heard of being lady?" He said wryly.

"Very funny, now get out of my bed." I giggled.

"Fine, help me up. I'm a bit out of it, I'm dizzy." He stretched out his hand.

When I grabbed his hand he pulled me and I landed on top of him.

"See, sleeping together wouldn't be that bad." He pushed aside a strand of hair that was covering my face.