Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I didn't know what to do, he remembered nothing while I remembered everything. And I loved what I remembered, it felt like we were a couple, and that was the best feeling.

I pushed Harry out of my mind and walked out of the bathroom, all showered and groomed, with my selected outfit waiting for me on my bed.

I had chosen out a white tee, navy blue button-up, which I left unbuttoned and also rolled up at the sleeves, and some black skinny jeans, paired with my the first pair of shoes I saw.

I pulled on my clothes and wore a little bit of light cologne so that I wouldn't smell like alcohol or anything.

All I had to do was brush my hair up in a quiff with my hand and I was ready to go so I headed out to the woods and walked deeper and deeper until I reached the Pack House.

The Pack House had a brown, wooden exterior, dark brown roofs. The ground outside was a black marble and had cushioned chairs and a table between the different ends of the house.

One side of the house had a fireplace and a big black chimney. On that same side of the house was a balcony, the balcony was connected to the biggest bedroom in the house, where Zayn and Perrie live.

Zayn was one of my closest friends, along with Liam and Harry. I'd known him since youth training that started for each pup at 10 years old, he had black hair that was usually in a quiff like mine, he always had a clean shaved face, never any facial hair.His eyes were a deep brown and he had very thick, long eyelashes that made people think he wore mascara. He's a Beta, mated with another Beta in the pack, Perrie.

Perrie was a girl I met when I was 15, she was out hunting and I was running while timing myself. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes with a hint of grey in them, she was always so sweet to the people closest to her, she can be a complete badass when necessary but she had a major soft spot for pups and children.

There were a few floors underground that stretched out far, to not take up space above land but still have enough room for pack members to live and for meetings.

I entered the house and met my father in meeting room 3, room 3 was the third largest room out of 5.

I was told that the meeting would just be my family, the wolves in training and a few other pack members that were mainly elders.

The meeting consisted of discussing the training so far, new and old techniques that may help them, upcoming tests and events and my father nagging me about finding my mate.

My mum and siblings knew I was gay but my father did not, he kept setting me up with female members of the pack, mostly omegas, and telling me that one day I'd meet a wonderful woman and it'd be the best connection. That she'd be my mate and I'd know it the second I met her.

There were a couple of problems with this.

First of all, I was gay so I was not at all attracted to any of these women.