2D

again, parts are being published in a certain order.

a lot of prescription medications are mentioned, as 2D is a complete mess

oOo

Yet another day dreaded by Stuart Pot.

He checked his phone, hoping someone would have texted or called, but nothing. The lock screen was empty and he had no notifications. Although, the Health app his doctor recommended had the number 12 attached to it in red. Other than that, nothing. No texts, no messages, no missed calls. He knew they'd all forgotten about him.

He'd gotten out of the hospital a week after he'd collapsed and was admitted, yet no one seemed to care. He'd gone by once, but the car was gone and he'd knocked on the door, but no one answered, and he'd officially given up. Now, he waited.

He looked at the time before pulling his shoes and hoodie on, then grabbed his keys and walked out the door, locking it. He took the elevator down to the first floor and walked out.

When he'd given up all hope of ever seeing anyone ever again, he started renting an apartment. Since he was the singer of a famous band, he was given the apartment almost immediately. He used money from record sales and digital music sales and YouTube revenue to pay for it.

He walked into the part of town where he was to pick up his many prescriptions - Benzodiazepines (anxiety), Zoloft and Lexapro and Prozac (antidepressants), Onzetra (painkillers), Fluoxetine (for mild anorexia), Doxepine and Eszopiclone and Ramelteon and Ambien (insomnia). In total, he was to take ten medications.

As he walked by a store selling alcohol, he was almost knocked over by a man in a lether jacket. "Oi! Watch where yer goin'!" the man yelled and 2D began to shake. Getting yelled at for doing something he hadn't meant to do was not his favorite thing. In fact, it scared him. He began to shake and kept his head down. He knew the way to the pharmacy by heart, so he didn't have to look up. "M'sorry, I jus' 'ad to pick up me meds from the pha'macist!" he whispered, trying not to start crying right there.

"Whatever," the man muttered and 2D heard his footsteps fade away. He frowned. Fuck, m'gonna be late. Why do I always fuck everything up? No wonder nobody has talked to me or attempted to contact me. I fucked it all up. I'm useless and I deserve to feel like this," he said and heard the man's footsteps stop.

"Stuart?"

A tear slid down his face as he looked up. There stood Murdoc, a bottle of vodka grasped in his fist. He had bags under his eyes and his eyes were bloodshot. 2D didn't know what to do, so he began to cry and looked expectantly at Murdoc, who casually held his arms out. 2D ran to him, wrapping his arms around him and crying into his shoulder. Oh, how he'd missed him.

oOo

oh boy.

more of the story will be revealed as i publish Noodle's, then Russel's side of the story. And then, the story begins. tomorrow will involve those two, then in a months time, chapter one will be published.

bye