Russel

Russel had been in New York for two years visiting family, and had only recently moved back to Michigan. During those two years, he'd tried contacting 2D, Murdoc and Noodle, but could only get ahold of Noodle. 2D's and Murdoc's phones always went to voicemail. On the one occasion 2D had answered his phone, he was sobbing and wouldn't speak, and almost immediately hung up.

Murdoc had answered once, but he had also hung on Russel. Noodle, however, answered on the first ring and the two talked for two hours.

Speaking of Noodle, Russel was to meet her for coffee after she got off work. They were meeting at the café Noodle was a waitress at.

He walked in the door and a girl wearing a green shirt with black pants and black shoes looked up. A nametag with her name was attached to the shirt. "Russel!" Noodle said happily. "Hold on, I get off in ten minutes. Do you want anything to drink? Coffee?"

Russel nodded. "A coffee would be fine, thanks," he said and Noodle nodded. "I will be right back and don't worry: it's on me," she said, returning moments later with a coffee in her hands.

Russel sat drinking his coffee until Noodle sat in front of him, this time in a pink quarter-lenth sleeved shirt, black shorts and white shoes. She had a coffee in her hand and a bag on her back. She wrapped her arms around Russel and the two hugged. "So, how've you been?" she asked and Russel shrugged.

"I've been in New York for the past two years, and I only recently moved back. I've been renting an apartment. What about you?" he said. "Well, I was in Japan for a year, then came back and am also renting an apartment. I got a job here and have been also doing yoga once a week," Noodle said.

The meeting was short and they realized that they lived in the same apartment building. Upon walking towards the building, they walked past two people hugging until they separated. The blue hair of the one person gave the two men away. "Murdoc? 2D?" Russel said and they looked towards him. Both of them looked like shit. Noodle squealed and ran over to them, hugging the two.

2D yelped, causing Noodle to stop. "Sorry. I- I just..." The bluenette lifted his shirt, only for his ribs to be visible. "M'sorry."

Despite the fact that they'd met up under bad circumstances, they were together again.

oOo

the story is getting interesting, innit?

also, i used to be the biggest hannah montana stan, and relistening to her, i can see why oops. im binging all of hannah montana's and miley cyrus' old music. i miss it so much oof

bye