chapter two

by the time you see this, it's past 2D's birthday, so an early happy bday to my tall son (i began writing this on 13 may)

**

When they got to Noodle's apartment, she instructed them to sit down while she left, returning about an hour later with 2D. The bluenette had seen them walk in and hid, then picked his medicine up and returned home. He'd been caught just as he got in front of his door. He'd been instructed to take whatever medicine necessary and follow Noodle back to her place.

When they walked in the door, 2D sat in an empty chair, staring into space. A side-effect of his antidepressants was disassociation, as well as agitation and irritability, among others. He didn't even notice he was being spoken to until he felt someone tap on his shoulder.

"What?" he questioned, his eyes wandering around the room until he could pinpoint who had exactly needed his attention. His gaze landed on Russel, who had his head tilted in confusion. "Ya alright?" the drummer asked and 2D nodded. "Yeah, m'fine. Just tired," he said, giving a fake yawn in response. Russel nodded and the others continued their conversation.

Upon the conversation ending, 2D decided it was best that he left. He felt as if he were being – yet again – a nuisance, bothering them by simply being there. "No, you should stay. You'll be fine. We were just gonna watch a film," Noodle said, glaring at Murdoc - who looked like he was about to say something that would somehow upset everybody in the quaint living room. "No, really. It's uh - how would I put it - getting a bit late. I mean, it's almost five. I do have a schedule I need to stick to. But I could always stop by tomorrow after I wake up?" he suggested.

Noodle nodded, giving in, before 2D left to return to his own apartment. The fact that he had a specific routine wasn't a lie: he would eat a small meal at 5pm then clean up and go to sleep. He did, however, sort of lie about stopping by the following day, as he would be physically incapable of such a thing. His many medications left him immobile for at least five hours after waking up.

When the bluenette walked into his apartment, he put some pizza he'd bought the day before, not bothering to reheat it. If he wasn't able to eat the entire piece, he could just return it to the box in his fridge.

Upon realizing that he could eat the entire piece, he cheered a bit, then went to his bathroom and dry swallowed each of his pills, only taking a drink after the last had been swallowed.

He spent the next ten minutes cleaning himself up and brushing his teeth, before he crawled under his comforter and shut his eyes. He didn't want to wake up the next morning, since he was completely miserable, but he ultimately decided that he had no choice. He'd told Noodle there was an extra key under the mat; what would happen if she came to check on him, only to find him dead? That wouldn't end well.

**

this was extremely short & i'm sorry. i honestly couldn't think of anything else to add tbh. also, i have until 11 june to research three occupations and do 80+/- hours of community service, or i won't graduate. so i'm basically screwed and probably won't be very active until after then.

also, i might get to go to georgia in july because i haven't seen my best friend since 2014 and haven't been there at all since 2015, and im actually really excited. depending on if i have data or not, i won't be able to write anything while i'm there.

also, as a graduation present, i'm getting a laptop. i finally get to play yandere simulator & doki doki literature club. i could also make and edit youtube videos again.

but yeah, im gonna go. no updates until after 11 june.

bye!