Chapter 2

Sokovia, Russia
4 months later

"Lisa is doing very well don't you think Strucker?"

"I know she is doing very. She has sonic screaming, enhanced hearing, telekinesis, manipulation of the mind and my very own favorite she has wings."

"Sir, don't you think that the wings are to much?"

"None sense these wings could help get out of any battle if that Maximoff boy can't help her."

"Right, of course sir."

Strucker ruined the eight year old girl. He twisted her mind and made her believe in something totally different. Or, that's what he thought he did. He didn't do it himself he gave the job to the one and only Clint Barton. But Strucker doesn't know that.

Training Room at Hydra

"Look Wanda I can finally lift up the blocks now!"

"Good job!"

Lisa, Wanda and Pietro where all in the training room together all trying out their different abilities. Before they heard a loud explosion.

"Quick! Wanda, Lisa let's go to that corner-" But before the twins and the Stark child could make it to the corner men came in and grabbed Lisa.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

"Don't worry Miss, SHEILD is taking you back to you father right now."

"M-my father is still alive?"

"Yes, Miss he is now come on we don't have a lot of time."

"Wait! What about my friends?"

"We can't take them."

"But-"

"Lisa go we'll be perfectly fine."

"Yes, like my sister said go and find your father."

"I'll come back I promise!"

"We know!"

Little did they know that Lisa was Tony Stark's daughter and that was the guy whose weapons killed their parents.

Lisa had formed a bond between the twins in only four months and she knew she was going to miss them but right now the only thing she cared about was getting back to her father.

Pietro looked at the men and Lisa's retreating figure.

"I know you like her but she will come back for us."

"I know she will Wanda I just worry that they won't be able to take care of her enhanced abilities."

"They will I promise."

"Okay."