Chapter 4

"You get the girl and come straight back

"You get the girl and come straight back."

"Shit!"

"Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve says riding his motorcycle through the snowy forrest.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." JARVIS states

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor exclaims

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha says taking out a few soldiers.

"Yeah I'm about to go back on the quinjet and steal dad's secret hot chocolate." Lisa says while pushing the soldiers out of the way.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language? And also Lisa if you do steal the hot chocolate I will personally rip out all of the pages in your books."

"I know. It just slipped out." Steve sighs out as he throws his motorcycle into a group of soldiers.

"You monster!" Lisa yells out as she makes her way over to Steve.

"Bring out the twins."

"You didn't see that coming?" A blue blur knocks over Clint.

"Clint!" Natasha yells

"Clint's hit!" As Clint was trying to catch the blur he gets hit by one of the soldiers.

"Enhanced in the field. Watch out the guy is a blur."

Lisa sighs knowing that this mission wouldn't go as easy as they planned. As she was shoving soldiers out of the way a blue blur pushes her to the ground. Snow covers her body and face. Her hearing dials up. She looks around and hears fast pacing steps coming toward her. She lifts her hands up and pulls them toward ground in such a fast pace that the snow comes up and buries the boy in it.

"Dude, why are you running around in freezing weather with just a tracksuit on." Lisa says in a sarcastic tone. She looks down at the now shivering boy and can't believe what she is seeing.

What a hottie

"Why are you criticizing my clothes?" Right now he looks up and all she see's is piercing blue eyes. And all he see's is piercing brown eyes. He knows who she is, and he also knows that he needs to capture her, but he can't.