Chapter 9

Your worst fears will come and haunt you. Not today and maybe not tomorrow but one day they will and you will fear yourself for what you have done in the past.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron cuts Klaue's arm off. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" He kicks Klaue down the stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony says coming out of hiding with Cap, Thor, and Lisa at his side.

"If I have to." Ultron states

Pietro looks over at Lisa who is standing by her dad. His eyes go wide. Lisa stands there in a dark blue catsuit, her mouth covered in skeleton face paint, her katanas on her back, and knives all up and down her legs. Lisa looks over at Pietro and smirks, her confidence overcoming her fear.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor explains

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony states

Pietro looks away from Lisa and glares at Tony.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. and Miss. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" He looks down at the nuclear bombs. Lisa looks down also.

"This was never my life." He answers

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says to the twins. Lisa takes out two knives and puts one in each hand. Seeing the twins in a defensive stance.

"Oh, we will." Wanda answers

"I know you've suffered." Steve tries

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron exclaims

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor states

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron looks directly at Lisa.

"I mean look you have a banshee on your team." Pietro glared at Ultron knowing it wasn't Lisa's fault for being who she is today.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony says getting straight to the point. Ultron smirks

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Suddenly the Iron Legions attack Stark, Steve, Lisa, and Thor; Stark then attacks Ultron as Ultron, and his Iron Legions are fighting with Tony, Steve, and Thor. Lisa runs off taking down Klaue's men and the Iron Legion, while doing so, the twins run after her. Pietro stops and looks at Wanda.

Not yet. Pietro says in Wanda's mind. She nods and they both go their separate ways.

"Shoot them!" Klaue yells out

"Which ones?" His soldiers asks

"All of them!"

Natasha and Barton now battle it out with the Iron Legions and Klaue's men

Lisa takes down the men and robots with multiple telekinetic blasts.

Steve knocks down Pietro. "Stay down, kid!"

"It's official Pietro you really can't stay on my level can you?" Lisa laughs at her own joke as Pietro launches himself at her legs. She does a backflip and lands perfectly on a Iron legion ripping it apart.