Chapter 19

Nothing lasts forever.

"Do you think Wanda would date Vision." I look up at the silver haired boy.

"Yeah" He huffs and sinks back down into the hospital bed. I smirk at his actions and trace his jawline with my index finger. It reaches his lips and he kisses it and smiles at me. I'm laying with him both of our legs tangled together under the sheets. Cho said that if I didn't use my powers for him she would have never been able to heal him. He was in a comatose state for 3 days. I was also in a sleeping stage for 3 days as well and we both woke up around the same time. My father had been by my bedside the whole time making sure I was okay before I could go and see Pietro. He looked sleep deprived but smiled nothing less when I opened my eyes after waking up.

The dream or nightmare came back to me and Pietro noticed this too. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head.

"He loves you Lisa. Your father loves and cares for you very much." I smile and kiss him on the lips. It's not desperate or hot it's sweet and reassuring. I hear the door open and break away from him. I look up at my father, he smiles at me.

 I look up at my father, he smiles at me

"You ready Lisa." I look up and Pietro kisses me one last time and literally pushes me off of the bed. I land with an thud and glare at Pietro but he just laughs his head off. Dad helps me up and I can tell he is laughing too.

Assholes

They both look at me. I then walk out knowing what's to come and once I'm out the door I hear it, more laughing. I walk down the hallways as dad catches up with me.

"I guess I shouldn't be worried about you two after all." I smile and bump shoulders with him.

"I guess so." Steve and Thor catch up with us and all three of them start talking about what just happen a few days ago.

"The rules have changed." Steve declares

"We're dealing with something new." Dad points out.

"Well, the Vision's artificial intelligence." Steve also points out as well.

"A machine."

"So it doesn't count."

"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer." Dad says

"Right. Different rules for us."

"Nice guy, but artificial."

"Thank you." Steve says and smiles at dad while I look at the new compound.

"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. Miss Lisa can stay with her father for now. But it's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply." Everyone looks at me and I roll my eyes.

"But if you put the hammer in an elevator..." Steve trails off

"It would still go up

"It would still go up." Dad declares

"Elevator's not worthy

"Elevator's not worthy."

"I'm going to miss these little talks of ours."

"Well, not if you don't leave." Dad tries to reason

"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?"

"You think you can find out what's coming?"

"I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained." Thor returns to Asgard which burns a circle in the grass he was standing on. I stifle a laugh as dad makes a face.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears." We walk over towards our car. I stand back from them as I look over at the compound. I don't want to leave but I need to know where my father and I stand and why these dreams keep happening also why hasn't the banshee made any sort of comment. Before it was like once a day, but now I never hear anything. I will also miss Pietro, I promised that I would visit almost everyday, but it's not enough. As I'm in my own thoughts I don't notice him sneak up on me.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I jump and look at him. He is still in sweats and a t-shirt and his hair is still a mess but I smile and throw my arms around him.

"I'll miss you." He kisses the top of my head.

"I'll miss you too draga." I then slap him on the back of his head.

"You are not suppose to be out of bed." He rubs his head and smiles. He picks me up and twirls me around and kisses me on the lips. I giggle and look at him through my lashes. I want to be in this moment forever and just be with him but I know I need to figure all of this stuff out. He pecks my lips and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'll be fine." I hear the car start up as dad gets in saying his goodbyes to Steve. After the incident in 2013 dad and I were always in an uncomfortable silence and it was awkward so right now it is both of our missions to make sure we both understand what's going on and know we will always be here for each other. Pietro speeds back up to his room. Their is no I love you, it's to soon we finally have each other and that's all that matters. I get in the car and dad turns to me.

"Trouble in paradise?" I laugh and he laughs along with me we drive away from the compound never looking back. All we know is that we will start to put back together our father and daughter relationship. Their are no robots or wired aliens it's just us and that's all that matters.

Epilogue is next!!!!