Chapter 15

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

After Steve's little speech I get up and walk over to my weapons and suit. I put my suit bracelets on and my weapons on next. I look over and see Pietro look at me. Before I can register anything I'm in a dressing room full of arrows and knives.

Clint.

I then look up and see Pietro smirking at me. I notice our stance and posture. His hands right by my head and my hands around his neck. I roll my eyes and push him away from me. He gives me a small frown but then his face turns serious.

"Stay safe?"

"Always" He looks at me like I'm a piece of art. A piece of art that he is trying to figure out inch by inch.

"Do you think everyone will be safe." He smiles at me.

"I do not think so but I do know that this is what is best for everyone."

"What about my dad. Ultron wants him and-" He's the only person I have left.

"Lisa" He sighs out. "Your father will be perfectly fine in his suit, and you should only worry about getting the people out of harms way. When the time comes and he is in trouble, you will then help him and fix the problem. Just like you always do." I smile and nod my head. I walk to the door before a hand stops me.

"Lisa I-I'm very sorry for the way my sister and I has treated you and really hope you can forgive us." I smile again and let out a small chuckle.

"Of course Pietro. I forgave you and Wanda whenever you joined our side. What happened to your parents and HYDRA and with everything that has happened now I really need to have people who have my back." Pietro grins and pulls me closer to him.

"Be safe Lisa."

"Always" We lean in and-

"If you guys are done making babies I would love to get my weapons." We laugh at each other and walk out. Clint stands there with a smile on his face.

"Might want to get out there Lisa. We are about to land." I smile and look back at Pietro. He looks like a deer caught in headlights. I laugh and walk over to my dad. I tap my bracelets twice and my suit forms. It reaches up to my neck and connects to the choker. Dad look over and smiles.

"What took you so long?"

"I couldn't find my throwing knives." I spill out to fast. He gives me a long look. I nervously wring my hands together. He's about to say something until the hatch opens up and I'm already outside. I look around as dad lands next to me. I see Wanda and Pietro go off and help the civilians.

 I see Wanda and Pietro go off and help the civilians