Chapter 1

Afghanistan, 2008

"Lisa wake up and look at the view"

"Their is no view it's just sand"

Lisa and Tony Stark where on their way to some other sandy place as Lisa would put it to show off more of their weapons. They where about to take a picture with the guy right by Lisa when a bomb had blown up in front of their vehicle as Tony was trying to protect his 8 year old daughter from getting shot at two of the three military people were shot dead right in front of them.

"Jimmy stay with the Stark's!"

     As Jimmy the guy sitting right next to Lisa gets out of the car Tony ask if he can have a gun but before Jimmy can answer he is shot down.

     Tony then pushes him and Lisa out of the vehicle and tries his best to hide them from the people shooting them down. Then, a bomb lands right in front of the two of them and all they pay attention to is the bold lettering written on the side of it

STARK

The bomb then blows up and separates the two Stark's. As Tony tries to find his daughter, terrorist grab onto an unconscious Lisa and drag her to a vehicle not so far away from the shooting site.

"Let go of my daughter! She hasn't done anything wrong! She's just a kid!"

"That's the point Mr. Stark she is young enough to be eligible for the experiments" the guy holding Lisa says.

     Before Tony could react to anything he fell unconscious just like his daughter.

3 Hours Later

Lisa finally wakes up, but she doesn't wake up on her bed back at the Malibu mansion, no she wakes up in a cell with bandages wrapped around her arms and legs. She then freaks out and starts screaming, but this screaming isn't a normal child scream it's so high pitched that the guards at her cell door drop dead and wakes up the other two people in the other cells.

    "Someone help me!" Lisa calls out. She looks all around the tiny cell and sees two people staring holes into her. The girl who looks about 10 years old says

"It's okay, your alright-"

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Wanda and this is my twin brother Pietro."

"Where am I?! Where is my father?"

"I do not know where your father is but you are with HYDRA right now."

      Lisa then begins to hyperventilate with out her father being around to help her calm her anxiety she can hardly breath and is about to pass out before Pietro comes over to the front of his cell and says

"Shh come down Lisa everything is okay Wanda and I will protect you, know follow my breathing."

     As Lisa starts to calm down she now understands that she can trust the twins and probably become friends with them too.