Bring her Back - Newt

You stand at the edge of the woods, watching the Glade.

When suddenly, Thomas pops up behind you and grabs your wrist, pulling you into the deadheads.

"Thomas, what the hell..." you are cut off when Thomas presses his lips against yours.

You gasp and pull back.

"Thomas! Stop!" you say as you push against him.

"C'mon, you know you want it," he smirks and tries again, this time placing one hand on your waist.

At this you hesitate but never give into his kiss.

Finally, you break free. "No, this isn't right-" but he cuts you off when his hand is placed on your cheek and waist.

"We have to do this again some time," he says smirking the whole walk back to the Glade.
***
For weeks now, you can't get that moment out of your head.

Even when you sleep in Newts bed it finds a way to get to you.

One time, you have a terrible nightmare about it and wake up with a jolt.

"You alright, love?" Newt would say, and the guilt and pain would grow.
****
That morning, Newt woke up early to talk to Alby so when you woke up you quickly changed and opened the door to leave when Thomas stepped in.

"I've been missing you, and the time we had," he grins. The guilt grows to a knot inside your stomach.

"Thomas, stop," you say.

"I know I enjoyed it..." then he places his hands on your waist.

You quickly shove them off, "Leave me the hell alone," you say and dart out of the room.
*****
Later you come into Newt's room for the night, and you see him sitting on the bed with his hands buried in his face.

"Hey..." you say, closing the door behind you.

You had a sick feeling that this discussion had to deal with you and Thomas's recently interactions.

"Did Thomas rape you?" he asks.

Your breath becomes jagged and quick. Your heart rate speeds up.

Newt looks up from the bed, "y/n?" he asks again.

You reach for the door and run out of the room.

You race down some halls to Minho's room.

You burst the door open and slam it behind you.

"Whoa, what's up y/n?" he asks you.

"P-please! You have to-" you are cut off when the door opens behind you and Newt comes in.

You back away and head towards Minho.

"Newt? What's going on here?" Minho asks.

"Y/n! Answer my bloody question!" Newt exclaims.

Your legs collapse and Minho catches you.

"I-I..." you studder.

"What the shuck is going on!?" Minho asks.

You prepare to leave the room again when Newt stops you.

"Wait! Y/n! Please!" he calls but you run away in fear.

"Minho, please bring her back," Newt says.

"On it," Minho accepts.