Bounce - Newt

Earlier that Evening, you, as the semi new Greenie, snuck in to sleep with Newt because you needed company. Minho caught the two of you.

"So, Newt, you gonna explain what the greenie is doing in your room, correction, in your bed?" Minho says.

"She was having bad nightmares..." Newt starts.

"I saw him, Thomas, I mean," I blurt.

"Well, what happened with Thomas?" Minho says.

"I...uh..."

"She needs help, she's here with me," Newt says.

"Fine man. When you're done, tell me if the greenie is good in bed," he smirks and before he leaves the room, he winks at me.

I sink into Newts arms. Scared of that comment but also the stranger that was placing so many accusations.

"Don't listen to him, love. He's just a shank," Newt says.

"What's a shank?" you ask.

He chuckles, "Oh, it's like a word for a person who is kinda dumb and annoying. We have our slang here, kinda like ours," Newt says, smiling his gorgeous smile.

Wait did I just think that?

"Alright, we should probably get some rest now," Newt says and slumps down on the pillow.

He seemed to have fallen asleep just like that.

I get comfortable under the covers and close my eyes. But quickly open them again when an orange light is still present. It needs to be dark for me to sleep.

I sit up to turn off the light and realize the lamp is on the other side of me across from Newt.

"Newt," you whisper, "the light," I say but he seems unchanged.

I just decide to turn it off myself. I lean over him and fiddle with the switch to the lamp.

"Ugh," I say and continue to try to get it off. Meanwhile, I have merged ontop of Newt. And I was bouncing up and down trying to turn off the light switch.

Then you feel a hand on your waist stopping you in place.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" he asked.

"What? Oh um i'm trying to turn the light

"What? Oh um i'm trying to turn the light..." you don't stop moving.

"Love, do you realize you are bouncing on me right now?" Newt asks.

I blush, I hadn't realized.

"Oh! Shit s-sorry!" I say and and I get the light and it's shuts off. I am so thankful that it hides your blush.

He shuffles with his pants and moves around a bit.

"Uh, sorry Newt," I say and blush even more.

"It's alright love, I just, wasn't expecting that," he chuckles.

He shuffles with his pants again before he puts his hand on my waist.

"N-Newt?" You say.

"Yes, love," he smiles.

"I...uh, thank you for being so good to me," you say shyly.

"Of course, you too," he says and send me a little wink.

Butterflies twirl in my stomach and I take in a sharp gasp.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, just...butterflies," you say sheepishly.

He begins to smirk but it turns into a wide grin, "You're perfect," Newt whispers.

"You too,"