Unprofessional - Thomas Sangster

Your stomach twirls in nervousness. I can't do this! I have to escape! Maybe if I just sneak though that...

Your thoughts are interrupted by a hand on your shoulder, "It's alright, love. You'll do fine," a soft british accent says.

You feel a bit relieved when you look up to see dark brown eyes sharing comforting glances with your own.

"B-but, what if I mess up!" you protest, looking down in embarrassment.

"Like I said before, your bloody amazing! And who cares if you make a mistake," Thomas smiles.

"Easy for you to say Mr. Perfect," you rebuke.

"Your lucky I like you, Y/n," Thomas smirks and walks on stage with his base in hand.

Your stomachs drops as he leaves your side, Wait he LIKES me??? I thought he just thought of me as a friend! You think.

You take a deep breath and step foreword behind the curtains on stage.

I can't do this! I can't do this! I can't... You stop your doubts once you see his smile. Thomas, a beautiful human, lovely.

You hear the baseline start. Signifying that you will play in 16 counts.

3..2...1... NOW.

You start to play, your fingers move skillfully along the strings of your instrument.

Then you look up at Thomas, smiling at you and licking his lips. Your heart flutters.

You try to focus on the music but your eyes seem to take control and they move towards him

You try to focus on the music but your eyes seem to take control and they move towards him. Trying not to stare at him is difficult.

Finally you can't do anything more to stop yourself so you tun your head fully face him.

You only have eyes for him. Then all of the sudden you loose the beat, you loose the beautiful harmony you had been making with Thomas and mess up! You played the wrong note!

A blush starts to flush to your cheeks as you attempt to recover from the mistake. You see Thomas chuckle and you furrow your eyebrows but continue to play until the end on the song.

After the performance

You hate yourself for messing up. You feel like you ruined the entire performance, and reputaion of his band. As you pack your instant away you are feeling dejected and frustrated.

"Hold it love," some accent says.

You turn around to come face to face with a smirking Thomas.

You gasp and step back but stumble and are about to fall to hit the round when sting hands grip you by the waist.

"Whoa there, easy," Thomas says, looking down at you.

You fight the blush forming on your cheeks.

He pulls you up and when his hands leave your waist, an odd sensation brews within you.

"You think i'm letting you off strait away?" he asks as a rhetorical question.

"Uh, I-" you are lost for words.

"Here," he says reaching across you and pulling out your instrument, "Let me help you," he suggests.

You nod and follow him as he picks up his base and sits at the bottom of the stage.

You hadn't noticed before but as soon as the show was over, the cafe had been completely empty.

You look back at Thomas playing slowly on his base.

"I- I'm sorry! I know I totally messed up and-" Thomas cuts you off my placing his index finger over your mouth.

"It's alright, love," he smiles softly.

You feel your breath quicken, he called me love!

You notice him staring at you and licking his lips, when you see him he says, "Uh...here, sit," he says a bit nervously patting the stage next to him.

He teaches you how to focus on the notes and you practice a few times, then he teaches you part of a song he wrote.

"So next is...G," he directs.

"G..." you trail off, somehow blanking out on where the G chord is.

Then you feel a touch to your fingers. You look to Thomas's direction to see him touching your hands and moving them in the right spot with his long fingers.

"There's G," Thomas states, placing your fingers on the strings.

"Oh Right. Sorry.. I um... just forgot for a second," you admit. He chuckles again.

Later, the evening passes faster than you expected.

"Well, we better get on," you say.

"Yeah, well, this was lovely," Thomas says sweetly.

"We should play your song one time," you suggest.

"Yes, that would be good," Thomas steps forward to you and looks into your distinct, colorful eyes.

You follow his eyes as they dash from your eyes down to your lips.

Your stomach flutters, Was he thinking about kissing me??

All of the sudden, he places a hand on your neck and moves in close to you, every second torture.

Then he kisses you, his lips moving with yours.

You both only pull out to gasp for air as you admire the kiss.

"Wow," you whisper as you touch a hand to your lips gently.

"Your beautiful Y/n," Thomas says as he pulls your hand to his lips and kisses it gently, before grabbing his bass case and waving goodbye.

Requested TableSpoonsofTea  thank you for this request it was amazing!