Camping - Thomas Sangster

You, Dylan, Kaya, and Thomas all went on a camping trip in the woods together. Today was the last night and you all wanted to have a good time.

"Look what i've got!" Dylan shouts holding up cans of beer and other alcoholic drinks.

"Ooh yay!" Kaya shouts.

"Be right there! I'll get Y/n," Thomas shouts.

You were near a small creek just reading. Taking in the nature as well as an amazing story.

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. Quickly you mark your spot with your finger and turn around.

"Hey...Thomas, what's up?" you say just wanting to continue reading.

"Love, it's getting late, why don't you come by the campfire with us-" Thomas cuts himself off, "your not listening to me, are you?" Thomas says.

"Sorry, I just really want to read this!" you say.

"Alright, i'll leave you alone then love," Thomas says and you hear his footsteps crunch the leaves.

You sigh but continue reading. Suddenly, something moves in around your torso and grabs your waist from both sides.

"Ah! Thomas! Let go!" you say without looking back.

Then you are being lifted off the log and into the air, then swung across a pair of shoulders and now have a view of someone's back.

"Seriously! Stop it!" you laugh.

"Nuh uh love, your bloody coming with me," Thomas says.

You feel a bit relieved that it's Thomas, and also that he cares and wants your company.

"Thomas!" you shout. Then you hear leaves crunching under two pairs of feet.

"What's going on!? Everything alright?!" Dylan and Kaya ask.

"Yes, Y/N was just joining us," Thomas says deviously.

You punch his back.

"Great! We've got enough drinks to go around!" Kaya smiles.

"W-what? Um I really don't drink," you say but before anyone can answer, Thomas starts moving towards the fire, still holding you.

Soon after, you find yourself under the dark starlit sky, laughing with Thomas, Dylan, and Kaya.

Here is the levels of everyone's drunkenness.

Somewhere in between, Thomas sat down next to you

Somewhere in between, Thomas sat down next to you. He let you lean your head on his shoulder.

Kaya started laughing uncontrollably at what Dylan just said. Then they get up and Kaya helps him walk to our tent.

"W-wait! K-kayaaaaa! That's our tent!" you slur. Kaya and you were sharing a tent while Dylan and Thomas were. But she just took Dylan into your tent along with her.

"G'nighttt!" Kaya shouts and zips the tent closed.

A second later, you can her them snoring.

"They just took my sleeping spot!" you say and move to stand up but Thomas grabs your wrist and pulls you back down to sit next to him.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you arrreee?" Thomas asks.

You smile, "No?" you say.

"Welllll you'reee perfect!" Thomas smiles and swings his arm around your shoulder.

"You're sweet," you say.

Then Thomas uses two fingers to push your cheek forcing you to look in his brown orbs.

Then he leans in towards your face, but you slap him on the face.

He pulls away quickly. Hurt and sorrow in his eye, he looks like he is about to cry.

"Tommy," you say.

"I-I'm sorry," he say and turns away.

You feel sorry for him, but you didn't want to fall for the boy you have a crush on, when he's drunk.

You lean in and press your lips on his cheek.

His face lights up and he stares at you in confusion.

"Love?" he asks using the nickname he uses.

"Love." you say as a statement, using it as a word.

Then he lean in to kiss you and you don't move so he does kiss you. At first he hesitates but when you kiss back he places a hand on your waist and pulls you close.

You let go of everything else and kiss him back, passionately. Letting your hands flow to his hair and place another on his neck.

Next, you move closer to him and straddle him.

He grunts a bit.

Then he kisses you harder and his hands travel up and down your back. You shiver in response.

He whispers in your ear, "You want this love?" his accent husky.

"Yes," you whisper.

And he gently moves your shirt up your back, grabs the edges and pulls it over your head.

You instantly get nervous and cover your chest.

Thomas chuckles slightly, then he gently moves your arms away, "Bloody hell Y/N, your amazing," Thomas confesses and then you smile. And your worries fade away.

His eyes sparkle with love and lust.

So, you pull off his shirt with your own small hands and his lips attach to yours again.

Out of nowhere, Thomas stands up but he holds you up with him by your butt.

"Thomas whatttt are youuuu doing?" you slur.

"Taking you to bed, love," Thomas says as he starts carrying you to the tent.

He lays you down gently on one of the sleeping bags and hovers over you, "I bloody love you," Thomas admits and starts kissing you again.