getting ready for Hawaii (Fluff

Daniel POV: after breakfast and those surprises we all went upstairs to get ready to go shopping. and while i was in the bathroom, joey was in our room getting dressed. i walked into our room and joey turned to me and smiled. he was wearing the striped blue sweater he got me for Christmas two years ago i smiled and threw my hands around his back and pulled him in for a kiss. "you look so adorable right now, but you always have and always will look adorable to me" he smiled and kissed me with passion. i love kissing Joey, it makes me happy to be his Husband. Joey smiled and said "i cant believe we are going to Hawaii tomorrow, thank you so much Baby!" he jumped into my arms and i spun slowly in a circle and i carried him downstairs. and set him down and kissed him again.

 Denise and Janessa turned to us on the couch and Janessa looked at Joey and said " Dad, your wearing the sweater you got Dad for Christmas two years ago!" Joey smiled and said " i wanted to look cute like your father" i blushed and said "come here" i pulled him in for yet another kiss. 

Janessa turned to me and said " Dad, isn't that the sweater you wore in the video you and dad did about your break up?" i hated talking about when Joey and I broke up. i felt tears pool in my eyes. Joey noticed as tears slipped down my face. Joey hugged me and said "Baby, Whats wrong?" i sobbed into his Arms "i dont like talking about when we broke up. its a touchy subject that hurts when its brought up" "joey ran his  hand through my hair. he knows how much i love that. he kissed me and said "im never leaving you ever again, im always here for you, i love you so much" that made me cry harder. hes so sweet. after i calmed down i looked up at joey who was still rubbing my back. he smiled and said "I love looking into your beautiful eyes" i smiled and hugged him. i pulled back and took a deep breath. Janessa was sitting on the couch shaking and quietly sobbing into her hands. i sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug, that only made her cry harder:( she turned to me and sobbed into my shoulder, "Im so sorry dad, i didn't know" i rubbed her back gently and said "its ok, you didn't know its just a touchie subject to talk about. it was heartbreaking" she hugged me and said " i love you dad" i hugged her and said "i love you too" we all calmed down and headed to target we agreed to meet at the snack area in an hour. i headed to the mens department. our daughters headed to the ladies section. 

JOEY POV: i headed to the jewelry section. i wanted to get something for Daniel... after a couple minutes of looking at necklaces.  i found a heart necklace that said i love you in the middle. perfect. i payed for it and put the bag in my cart. i went to the mens area and found Daniel standing there not realizing im right behind him. i yelled, "BOO" he jumped and said "oh my God Joey!!! you scared me! feel my heart" he said as i saw his eyes get glossy. shit. i didn't mean to scare him that much. i hugged him and wiped his eyes and said "im sorry baby, i love you" he hugged me back and said "i love you too" i went to the shirts and found shirts that said, im his and, hes mine. i put them in my cart. i also found a matching blue striped sweater for me cause i was wearing Daniels and he dosent know this but i love matching him. i quietly went over to his cart and took a peek at what he had so we could match. i went and got the same shirts in my size. i also found a bottle of cologne that he wears that i absolutely love. i quietly put it in his cart. i also found us matching sunglasses and swim trunks. i put one of each in his cart when he wasant looking. i also went to the shoes and found some flip-flops and some dress shoes for our second wedding to be legally married in the state of Hawaii. i also found two white dress shirts. i saw Daniel standing behind me with a grin on his face. i turned around "yes handsome man" he pulled the items i put in his cart out, " find some stuff for me cuteness?" i smiled and said "i sure did" he pulled out the cologne and smiled and said " you love this dont you?" i wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder and said "i do" he gave me a black tie and we went and checked out. we saw our daughters standing there with a few bags as well. we agreed to go have lunch. what Daniel didnt know is that i made reservations at the same restaurant we got Engaged at. we we were almost there i pulled the Blindfold out of my pocket. i told Daniel, "put this on" he listened without questioning me and said "i cant see!" i grabbed his hand and kissed  him. when we got there he leaned towards me and puckered his lips. "Although i cant see i want to kiss you" i leaned towards him and kissed him. we got out of the car and i went to Daniels side and helped him out and pulled him up. he was a little shaky but held my hand as i led him inside. we walked to the table with his favorite flowers sitting there with the card that says " ill always love you. always and forever, I love You Daniel Preda- Joey. i sat Daniel down in my lap. he said " can i take my blindfold off?" i smiled and said nope not yet. i grabbed his left hand and put my hand over his marriage ring and began my speech. "Daniel when you look down at your wedding ring, i hope you know how much i love you and that this is my way of saying i love you and you will always be my number one. you make me so happy everyday and i love you so much, everyday when you do special things for me. i love you more than i can ever say or show. you make me stronger everyday, i love you so much. i could hear him sniffle. i lifted  his Blindfold. he immediately buried his face into my shoulder and said between small sobs, " I love you Joey ill always love you. he looked up at me and i wiped his tears and kissed him passionately. he looked around and said " Is this the restaurant i proposed to you at?" i nodded my head and said, "yes it is sweet boy" he saw the flowers and said "you got me flowers?" i nodded once more and he buried his face into my shoulder and cried. "i dont know what i did to deserve you" i rubbed his back and said " because your amazing and were perfect together" he looked up and kissed me. i love his kisses. we ordered lunch and ate. we left but Daniel Grabbed the flowers. we headed home and started packing.went and took showers together and finished packing. i ordered pizza for dinner and we all ate and finished packing for our trip and headed to bed because we had to be at the airport early tomorrow morning to catch our flight. joey and i snuggled into bed and he pulled me into his arms. i wrapped my arms around him and kissed him a few times and started snuggling into his chest and he laid his head on my shoulder. i said quietly, "i love you Joey" he looked at me and said " i love you too" from there it was happy dreams:) tomorrow we go to Hawaii. 

WELL THERE YOU GUYS GO. I LOVE YOU GUYS:)